Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance plus other updates!

A new front page story has been added:

Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance plus other updates!

Webkinz World returned from maintenance this morning with fabulous new updates in preparation for the festive season.

The Santakinz Room is the new room in the Webkinz Clubhouse which replaced the Sports Room. Webkinz World players can take their pet to visit Santakinz between December 1st through to December 24th and choose a gift from the three options available which will be delivered to you on Christmas Day - you must remember to log on to Webkinz World on December 25th in order to receive your prize.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click "Read more" for tons more Webkinz World Christmas additions!

Thank you to wkwcollecter for these images:

After you have chosen your gift, Santakinz will award you with a Christmas Wish Candy Cane.

Thank you to peasioux for letting us know that you recieve a KinzPost Letter with a photo of your pet and Santakinz after you have visited him!
The Magnificent Menorah has been added to the wShop, and will be for sale until early January 2010.
The weather forecast in Webkinz World ... its snowing!

Thanks to wkwcollecter and monkeecj for letting us know about Ms Birdy offering gifts to players in the Clubhouse. You will notice a wreath when you are in your room, and like the Halloween Trick or Treat event, this appears to be similar where you need to visit the Clubhouse each day, and click on Ms Birdy in order to receive 12 prizes. This event is currently not working.

commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance!

WOW, Just saw the snow, now have to go back and check that out. Thanks for the info!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:50 AM   #3
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

new menorah in the whsop as well. and a collectors box (looks simular to the ghost hunting box, but its a wreath)
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

If you log out and log back in you get a Kinz Post letter [my avie] of your picture with Santa!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I can't get him to work for me-I'm interested to know if I'm the only one-he doesn't work on any of my accounts, american, euro or asian...He spouts random foreign stuff:

translation (the following is a joke, the preceding is not):

dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
brazenone
Webkinz :)

busterspot is an unknown quantity at this point

I get a message saying I already visited even though I haven't.
busterspot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance plus other updates!

I got Ms Birdy (who is going to be giving out prizes in the Clubhouse, according to a future front page article) on my account this morning.... But I can't get anything when I click on her! Probably because I don't have that Christmas wreath like wkwcollecter....

monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

cool are those the only 3 to chose from or are there going to be more. I guess what I am saying should I pick one now or should I wait?
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I really REALLY wish they'd make sure this stuff works before they put it out there-If I had to wait a few hours before WW came back up and that meant it worked-I'd be fine with that, but this really irritating...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #10
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

How exciting! I love Santakinz! I wonder which ones I should pick, considering I have two accounts not three.... Ms. Birdie cracks me up, she dyed her hair for the occasion.
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: