Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #41
irulek
Webkinz :)

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Runway Room has Arrived in the Clubhouse!

That is so cool! I'm upset, though, because Webkinz won't let me go on Kinzchat Plus. every time I try to go into a room, I just get a blue screen. I hope it works soon! This is a great addition to the Clubhouse!
irulek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #42
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Yay! This is a great new feature!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #43
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

i got mine rondomly. I got a score of 2.4 or something like that sadly.
Shnooky6 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #44

HollyBerry3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds great! I'll have to check out teh new runway room !

Last edited by cocoabean; 05-12-2010 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: RED is for admins only.
HollyBerry3000 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #45
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Webkinz always does this to me! It won't let me go in! Its the Kinzville Park all over again! >
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #46
mipie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i can't get a high score at the fashion show

i am on the pink zone kinzchat runway room 49 hope to see you all there

they don't like my outfits for some reason

hi everyone what's up ?

hello? anyone there?

Last edited by mipie9; 05-12-2010 at 07:02 PM..
mipie9 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #47
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I got a 5 and got a card!! I didnt get personaphe in the pic though.

Click the image to open in full size.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #48

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin

when i logged in later, i received my letter. it's just a letter - you read it once and it disappears.
at least, it came
If you click on your mail box, you can read the letter again. It talks and Persephone waves each and every time you open it.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #49
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Hmm, anytime I try to go in that room, I just a get light blue and dark blue screen, it never loads...I hope I can get in soon!!!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #50

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

This is a really cute addition to WW. I did it this morning and it was fun. I have visited others who had a fashion shows set up in the room and that was fun. This is so cool! Good idea Ganz!!! Thanks for doing something everyone can do and not just DELUXE.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: