Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #71
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Roller Pig Floats on Webkinz Newz

I was clicking on the pigs before I even knew what a great prize I was winning lol!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
Gift bags generally disappear when opened and we only get to keep the contents. If this is true this time, then our special surprise gift is food? I'm not feeling the love
Hmm just food? Well, that isnt gonna last. Once the pet eats those foods, they are gone.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #73
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Okay, seriously, what you get for finding the pig is a pig figurine for your dock and a pig poster? I did it once and that was the last flying pig I looked for. Those are the items I sell so they are not cluttering up my dock.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #74
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info! I'm so happy for such a quick and wonderful prize! A great prize for my new accounts! Thank you Ganz!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #75
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Sounds fun.
Better get to clickin very soon before its over!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:15 AM   #76
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I guess I missed this one. It wasn't working earlier in the day and now it's over. Oh well.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #77
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Is this over already? I thought it was for today to do on WKN. I've been up most of the night and so I went on WKN. I haven't seen any.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #78
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

It was just for yesterday. I found most of ours really easy but never found the floating pig for our last account.

Yes the day of play prize is food, I doubt you get to keep the box. You would think with all the promoting the day of play prize would be something to make your webkinz be active like some kind of sports equipment or toy. Not food.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #79
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

I was on WN for over an hour the 23rd and over an hour the 24th (long enough to play Peek-a-Newz and answer quizzes and surveys for three accounts) and never saw one floaty pig. Maybe it was because I am on from about 12 am to 2 am. Maybe WN figures there aren't a lot of children on the site at that time. I guess can't blame them. Maybe they'll do it again.
pattypie33 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating molly

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: