Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #61
hartygirl
Webkinz :)

hartygirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Roller Pig Floats on Webkinz Newz

Yay, I got one! Oh, and guess what it's supposed to do tomorrow? Rain lol.
hartygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Roller Pig Floats on Webkinz Newz

Cool! I'm loving the chance to get a freebie figure. Also, I'm gonna be excited to log back in at 3 PM tomorrow to see what free virtual thing Ganz is giving out to us.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #63
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

What a lovely surprise, clicking on Molly's head gave me 3 gifts! not only the poster and the Rolling Pig figurine, but also a Series 2 Figure Display Case! First figurine on this account.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRoller pig prize.jpg (37.3 KB, 69 views)
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #64
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Cool! I'm loving the chance to get a freebie figure. Also, I'm gonna be excited to log back in at 3 PM tomorrow to see what free virtual thing Ganz is giving out to us.

suzee

If you want to see the prize its already in the wiki, WORLD WIDE DAY OF PLAY
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #65
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #66

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Nice surprise! So glad I checked the WI home page. Just got my skateboard figures. Easy to find and click.
(Much easier than those red leaves.....)
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #67
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by CandyCanez
If you want to see the prize its already in the wiki, WORLD WIDE DAY OF PLAY
Gift bags generally disappear when opened and we only get to keep the contents. If this is true this time, then our special surprise gift is food? I'm not feeling the love
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #68
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..once she actually started floating..it was very easy to find her!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #69
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great newz! I can't wait to see Molly Pig Floaty Pig!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Roller Pig Floats on Webkinz Newz

Thanx COWS for the update.

I got my 3 pig figures & they also come with a poster. If this wasn't the 1st place I check out when I come home from school, I wouldn't have anything.
WI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating molly

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: