Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #51
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Roller Pig Floats on Webkinz Newz

Up and running!! Catch those flying porcine wonders while you can!!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Got one! Thanks for everyone for letting us know it is working now.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #53

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Great news! She's flying! Good Luck To All!

All the Best,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #54
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

She's flying like crazy right now - I found her 4 times in about 5 minutes
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #55

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Yippee
Yep, lots of them
cooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #56

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Oh boy is there a big mix up in Webkinz World! Just tried to log in to do my job at the Employment Office and the World Wide day of Play has already started in Webkinz World! A day early! Not too sure what going on, but I'll log in aftewr 3:00 to get my prize. Good luck to all!
All the Best,
DebDybs

Ok, must have just been a test. Webkinz World is back up and running.
All the Best,
DebDybs

Last edited by DebDybs; 09-23-2011 at 12:40 PM..
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #57
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Good luck to all on catching the flying pigs, was able to get all mine done and did three peeks
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #58
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was please that the pig was flying very often and it didn't take me long at alll to do all my accounts.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #59

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I have been on Webkinz Newz for over 15 minutes and haven't seen a flying pig yet! Are they napping, playing outside or just hiding from me?!

Finally got one! Only 5 more accounts to go!

Last edited by suzy12356; 09-23-2011 at 02:04 PM..
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #60

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Get this. There's a Peek a Newz going on from September 24 to 30. So um tomorrow we are supposed to be outside exercising and playing and what not...but then they have a peek a Newz?

uhh brain cannot compute! Brain cannot compute!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating molly

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: