Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Rock Candy Croc Joining the CandyKinz Collection in the Ganz eStore!

i went to the e-store and looked at the information they have and i saw it in animation..........
and i love it. this one is a must have.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Rock Candy Croc Joining the CandyKinz Collection in the Ganz eStore!

Cute pet, and I love the candy theme! There are so many items that will look great in it!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #23
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

The Candy kinz collection os awesome , very unique , and very cute. The PSI is amazing. and the PSF looks yummy, I cannot wait to add this one to my collection,

THANKS GANZ, LOVE YA
oreo3999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #24
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I just can't decide how I feel about this one...I love the original Crocodile but this one looks weird...it's even purple (my fav color) and I still can't decide if I want it! Even the PSI is kinda weird...
I like the candy idea but so far I'm not impressed with the pets...and the theme is all estore
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #25
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Aw, it's kinda cute
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #26
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

The croc looks so much cuter walking at the estore. Growing on me. LOVE the candy theme wallpaper!! 2 big thumbs up, ganz!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #27
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Oh how cool!!! I cant wait to see the rest of this amazing collection-Im just a sucker for anything with 'Candy!!!!! I hope to see something related to a cat or an ADORABLE candy pet i would have to get!!!! Thanks for the information!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Rock Candy Croc Joining the CandyKinz Collection in the Ganz eStore!

The croc looks kinda weird to me. What does it have to do with rock candy? Interesting PSI. I'll pass but am hoping there will be a Candy Kinz Dog of some kind in the future. Love the new wallpaper & floor & will def get that.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #29
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

This one is cute but not sure if I will get it, have to think about but I do like the new theme.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #30
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Well the walpaper and flooring are AWESOME but it's more like a "Really Creepy Croc". :/ Maybe it'll look cool from the side but I don't really like it.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: