Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

wooooow!!!! that is just creepy!!!!! i'm absoutley not getting it!!!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #72
(: Jordan :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

even though im a boy i kinda like the ribbon on it.. cool. but kinda mad about bringing back a unicorn...
Z Oreo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #73
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

Even the webkinz shark looks better than this ribbon unicorn.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #74
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

At first glance I don't care for it at all, maybe it will grow on me after we find out what PSI comes with it, but for now it falls in the category not for me.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #75
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I want it so badly. thanx COWS4YOU.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #76
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
wooooow!!!! that is just creepy!!!!! i'm absoutley not getting it!!!!!
im dont want either im not girly im mor of a tomboy
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #77
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
The new kinz klips sound pretty neat,but I'm a bit disappointed with the ribbon unicorn--it looks like a TY plush for a 5 year old.
Yeah, I think that too. Webkinz is making too much Webkinz that they have to make this? Jeez, Ganz, Webkinz doesn't need more of--- Oh, nevermind.
Maggers101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #78
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

This is definatly not for me, but I bet little girls will like it... so we'll just throw it on marketing, making something for everyone.

I just... gasped. It's not Webkinz-like, in my eyes. I expect semi-realistic animals at least... with a few exceptions. But this... No.

I'll save my money for the special animals I like. And hey, there's a shark coming, so there's another one for me...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #79
Newsgirl500

Question Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

View Post Originally Posted by rnw9
I agree, it doesn;t look at all like a Webkinz.
View Post Originally Posted by snoga
Seriously! I looks like webkinz, my little pony, and TY got to together and made it. I think if I was like to old unicorn but purple it would be a lot more popular. I just don't see this one and the glamor gecko flying off the shelves like the other November pets will.
View Post Originally Posted by Aqua30
Its cute..........its just, theres so many other animals ganz has not made, and I mean real animals by that.
View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I think it looks like rainbow brite!

Not very "webkinzish".

Maybe more suitable for Webkinz Jr?
I agree with all of you.
It's way to girly and just not a Webkinz!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #80
starsong12

starsong1 is just really nicestarsong1 is just really nice

I can't wait to get that beautiful webkinz! I always wanted to get a unicorn, but it was retired. And now I can.
starsong1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, kevinelevin was here!, luv ribbon unicorn!, monkeyfufu16 was here!, omg a tag!, the thriller wuz hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: