Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #51
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

Woah it looks like an estore pet! Amazing!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #52
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

OMG! such an adorable pet! i know i'll be getting this one!
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #53
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

This one I am going to buy for my sister, I showed it to her and she LOVED it.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #54
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

We now know the Ribbon Unicorn will be joining the Webkinz Shark, Webkinz Llama and Webkinz Weimaraner for November releases. Ganz released these images of the Ribbon Unicorn.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz also stated that more "Kinz & Klip" combo packs will be coming in November: Bulldog, Black & White Cat and the Hippo
HIPPIE HORSE !!!

What is GANZ doing to these poor pets these days? The virtual image is OK but the plush is going!

Last edited by wowewe; 09-24-2009 at 03:04 PM..
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #55
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

OMG!!! This is awesome!!! I love it! And can't wait to get it!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #56
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Must. . . Not. . .Vomit. . .
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #57
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

That dosen't even look like a webkinz. Its ok.....
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #58

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

Yay! I must have it so my lil' unicorn will stop begging me to get her a new friend!;d
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #59
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Wow,thats so cute! I love how its not an e-store pet!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #60
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Indula
Must. . . Not. . .Vomit. . .
ROFL - I'm with you! It's so ... so ... so ...

I give up.

Think I'll skip this one
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, kevinelevin was here!, luv ribbon unicorn!, monkeyfufu16 was here!, omg a tag!, the thriller wuz hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: