Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

The Ribbon Unicorn is so very cute. My daughter will love it. It will make a great Christmas gift, if I can wait that long to give it to her.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

OMG!!!!
Must have must have must have!!!!!!!!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Very cute for a little girl.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

This might just be the girly-girl-iest thing I have ever seen.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Omg she's super cute. Can't wait to get her!
gourmetalex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
shannonkay
Gifted

shannonkay has a spectacular aura aboutshannonkay has a spectacular aura about

OMG! I am so excited. It's totally cute and I love the fantasy pets. I will get one immediately and it will live in my pony room.

I was just thinking yesterday how I wish they would make more fantasy ponies like the unicorn and pegasus. Reminds me of My Little Pony.

win!
shannonkay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Well after the Pink Poodle, Pink Pony, Pony Googles, Pink Glitter fish, Pink Cockatoo, Pink and White Cat, and Pink and White Dog.. AND the Peppermint Dog........ Another Unicorn.

I kind of feel like after I have had to much cotton candy. LOL

She reminds me of "Sweetie Belle" the Unicorn from My little Ponies. haha

At least we have the Llama, Giraffe and Weimeraner to look forward to!
I hope they keep a balance of neutral Webbies to keep all of their customers (boys and girls) interested.

I am not so much of a fan of the pink Webbies. Neither are my boys.

But I like the ribbons.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #18

MMoosse335 has a spectacular aura about

So cute. pretty, and beautiful, but i wonder if it is signature because it is soooo detailed
MMoosse335 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

That is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

I love ittttt!!!!!! <333333
hunk109 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:09 PM   #20
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh, she's gorgeous! I wish I could but her, but my mom says, "Go easy with the Webkinz, or you won't have any money left,". But I have around $45 in my wallet, so she's definately wrong. I'll get her if I can. I'm gonna call her either Beauty or Sparkle. IDK.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, kevinelevin was here!, luv ribbon unicorn!, monkeyfufu16 was here!, omg a tag!, the thriller wuz hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: