Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #131
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

umm, yeah. a bit to flashy for me, but I wil totaly think about getting the Shark
Moonburst is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #132
Call Me Kendra

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

View Post Originally Posted by shannonkay
OMG! I am so excited. It's totally cute and I love the fantasy pets. I will get one immediately and it will live in my pony room.

I was just thinking yesterday how I wish they would make more fantasy ponies like the unicorn and pegasus. Reminds me of My Little Pony.

win!
my thoughts exactly
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #133
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

A ribbon unicorn? This was the last thing I thought Ganz would make. lol.
It's pretty cute though, maybe I'll get it. :]
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #134
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

That is like, one of the most creative, cute virtual images Ganz has made so far in my opinion A+ Ganz!
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #135
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Red face Re: Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips

Bleh! Sweet Mama Guava - did they use every sparkly fabric in existence? The horses are so cute; why is this so weird-looking?
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #136
starad is an unknown quantity at this point

so cute i have to have one
starad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #137
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

OMG!!!! I love this pet! My daughters are thrilled and sooooo exited about it... I could not even dream that Ganz would come out with another Unicorn. I will get at least 6 to start with!
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 AM   #138
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by snoga
Out of my whole time on webkinz I have NEVER been this disappointed with a pet. Yeah... Umm... I'm tring to collect one of each webkinz and I'm a guy... I looked weird buying a pink pony and pink poodle ect. but wow. Looks like thanks to this one and the glamor gecko I might not complete my goal. Whats up with all the pink this year? Hopefully next year they will release some more "boyish" stuff.
I agree with all the pink pets. If you want to avoid buying embarrassment shop at Ameriwade and support . I think I'll pass on this one but I like the Shark and the Girraffe.Thanks for the update COWS4YOU

Bob :pgn: Dad who plays

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-25-2009 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Her name is COWS4YOU
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #139

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

So cool! It's cute!
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #140
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you COWS,oh she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see her PSI OOO, GOTTA HAVE HER!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, kevinelevin was here!, luv ribbon unicorn!, monkeyfufu16 was here!, omg a tag!, the thriller wuz hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: