Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

if this is repeated somewhere else sorry, i don't have time to go through the entire thread. i think the value kinz are $4.99. saw a similar wording at target. they had a display box of lil kinz cats. and all the kinz in the pictured box of favs looked like lil's. target also had the caring valley full size pet for only 9.99 it might be worth checking out in your area if your on a tight budget!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #82
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

It's not fair! I don't want Ganz to un retire pets! The ones who paid tons of money for the little kinz Unicorn now feel really bad now! Not that I paid a lot of money for it though. But it's not fair! Life isn't always fair though, I knew that from the beginning of my life. I never knew that the litte kinz Unicorn would be a favorite. It's been years since it retired, why now? Plus I don't really see people talking abour them. I want the Pegasus to come back! More people want the pegasus to come back more than the little kinz Unicorn, right? My little kinz Unicorn won't feel that special now. I yadda talk her into telling her that that's not trure. It is though! I don't know if it's against the law of Webkinz to be lieing to them. I'll just tell her that's eveyone is always special. I'm not lieing now! I also feel bad that it is a special value too. Two little kinz Unicorns for the price of one? Oh well.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #83
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

You know it might be a good thing if Ganz brings back all retired stuff.

The net is full of sites with people charging $10's or $100's
of dollars for retired stuffed pets and hard to find virtual items.

I don't think that was the intention of this game,
and the best way to end it is to make the items easy to get ...

What do you think?
gr8_stuff is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #84
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

There are lots of different views on this...

Just like nmk6 said, it is not fair to have people pay $100 dollars for something you can get for $7.50. It's life, yet... If this happened to you, how would you feel?
Another is that this is awesome... That is my opinion. You can get value priced Webkinz? Coolio. Ganz, by saying "value priced", is kinda saying before they weren't. Which in my opinion is true. But, I love Webkinz. Ganz really knows how to make money.
There are many others, that I can't come up with... But I'm glad it features the Lil'Clydesdale. I've been wanting one. I've always wondered... Why does Ganz even retire? One time my brother wanted this pet really bad, so we went to get it. Oops! Too bad! It's retired! Nope, you can't have it. Umm, why? They might just make more money themselves instead of letting some dude on Ebay make money off of a plushie, that should, in my opinion, be intended for fun, not collecting.

WOW! Where on earth did that speech come from? I typed all that?
Anyways... I can't wait! Thanks FIA for the scoop!
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #85
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Yay that is Great..It be good if they made it like that for a Month or 2 and then make it more Retired!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #86
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Wow! Thank you, Ganz! The unicorn's magical meadow bed is awesome! I will definitely look for one in August. It is great that Ganz will be making "value" pets. That is really understanding your target audience! Way to go!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #87
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Wow! I want a Lil Unicorn, but I've got enough Lil friends to last me a while. LOL. I think when Ganz retires pets, they should retire them PERMANATELY! Instead, they retire them, and then they bring them back for a second debut. Why? IDK.
Thank goodness - I was reading all of the posts and starting to feel guilty that I was the only person feeling this way. I mean, I am definitely supportive of a set of lower cost pets for people to start their collections with, but at the same time these aren't just toys they are collectibles. Makes your pet special when it is retired, y'know? I remember how excited I was to find my Lilly and that it felt extra special because she was retired. IDK, I am happy for those of you ers that never had opportunity to get one of these pets, but I hope they don't un-retire every pet. But maybe thats just me.
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #88
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I have mixed views on this. On one hand I am happy that they are re-releasing them so that people who didn't have a chance to get one can. On the other hand half of the fun in WW for me is collecting the items and If I don't have it the hopes of one day having the right item to trade for it.
My daughter just got her Unicorn last week and the look on her face when I gave it to her was priceless. If re-releasing them will allow other children to be that happy then I'm all for it.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #89

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

View Post Originally Posted by gr8_stuff
You know it might be a good thing if Ganz brings back all retired stuff.

The net is full of sites with people charging $10's or $100's
of dollars for retired stuffed pets and hard to find virtual items.

I don't think that was the intention of this game,
and the best way to end it is to make the items easy to get ...

What do you think?
ur right. thats not what ganz intended. but i also agree with other people who said what about the people who paid 100s of $ for a lil unicorn and now they might be like $5??? that's not right. but i also agree with you
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #90
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

This would not be fair for the people who spent a lot of money on retired webkinz, or like traded everything away for that Magical Meadow bed
webkinz005 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
booming beans, isabelle123 was here!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: