Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

I think this answers a call to lower the prices during our economic rough patch. I wouldn't mind if they re-released a FEW pets that I was unable to get.
Maybe it is not out of reach to HOPE that they may release the Love Puppy again I missed the boat the first time, It would be SO COOL if Ganz decided that Retired doesn't mean forever
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #22
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Cool! I'm so glad Ganz has done this, now I can buy the Lil'kinz unicorn at my local stores! Click the image to open in full size.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #23
mememolli12
Webkinz :)
mememolli12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the lil kinz unicorn!!!!
mememolli12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #24
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

cool! will these pets be any cheaper?
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #25
hanah19montana

Red face Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

I cant wait to go to the stor on Augus and buy the lil' kinz unicorn i akways wanted a big one.But a small one is good too
Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #26
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Not great if reduces value however great for me as I've been wanting one. Now I just hope the pegases is next.
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #27
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think this answers a call to lower the prices during our economic rough patch. I wouldn't mind if they re-released a FEW pets that I was unable to get.
Maybe it is not out of reach to HOPE that they may release the Love Puppy again I missed the boat the first time, It would be SO COOL if Ganz decided that Retired doesn't mean forever
I'm sooo with you!
Maybe they will release a Lil'Kinz Love Puppy?
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #28
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Cool! My little sister has REALLY been wanting that unicorn.... If I see some, I'll have to buy her one!
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #29
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Wow, that's interesting. I think I'll get one if my dad allows it LOL. I think some people, including me, owe Ganz a bit of an apology. We have been saying that Ganz only cares about the money, but here they aren't. They are realizing some people are not rich and can't pay 15 dollars on 10+ Webkinz. This is very cool and interesting, especially the fact that some people will be able to get their hands on a Lil Kinz unicorn. I commend Ganz on this!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #30
serenagiulia

rainy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

I hope I can get it!
rainy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
booming beans, isabelle123 was here!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: