Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

MKJN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

we got a dog set this month with the lil pug, st. bernard, white poodle, and cocker spaniel for $5.99
MKJN is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #102
sbc

sbc has a spectacular aura about

the value will go down on the unicorns. how can they put it back out? its retired. that devalues everything webkinz. i hope it has a new psi. that is the only thing that would make it ok.
sbc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #103

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I'm happy and sad at the same time regarding the faves. I have been saving a L'lkinz Unicorn as a special gift for my niece since it is retired and she really wants one. Hopefully she will still be really happy even if it is not as rare any more.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #104
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yea!!...Hope to see a lot of these faves!!...Always nice to have on hand for birthdays or account renewals!! Thanks so much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #105
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Well I am lucky. I want the unicorn and I don't collect PSIS so this really does not affect me. It stinks for the people who spent like 100 dollars on the unicorn or traded rare stuff for the bed, though.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #106
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Cool! I've wanted a Lil Unicorn for a long time now, maybe this means we'll get to buy them again! Yeah!

Neigh!

I'm gonna change my avatar!
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #107
jadesfire

jadesfire will become famous soon enough

Default Found L'il Kinz Unicorn-Pictures attached

Today at FYE I found a little kinz unicorn. I've attached a picture and a scan of the receipt (it is folded to hide my credit card number). I was THRILLED to find one!! So I guess the rumor is true...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
jadesfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #108

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

at my local target they have these type of value boxes one was a CATS theme and the other was a JUNGLE theme all lil kinz and they cost $5.99 and 4 packs of series 1 trading cards for only $6.50
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #109
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Very cute! But what I'd love more is the Pegasus - I love her (or his) couch and PSF!

I would like to see pegasus to I did not get that one
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #110
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

hey now i can find 1 easier
i would like another 1 & make it a boy unicorn
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
booming beans, isabelle123 was here!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: