Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

A new front page story has been added:

Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

Click the image to open in full size.
Have you been looking for a Lil Kinz Unicorn to add to your Webkinz family? You may be in luck. Ganz has announced that as part of their "value priced" line of Webkinz they will be releasing a set of "Faves". This set, expected at Webkinz retailers in August 2009, contains the Lil Kinz Unicorn.

As most of you know, the Lil Kinz Unicorn was officially retired by Ganz back in December 2007, over 18 months ago. Although it is still marked as "retired" on the Webkinz World site, we are hearing from Retailers that is is no longer marked as retired on the Retailer site.

What does this mean for the status of the Lil Kinz Unicorn? At this point, we are not certain. In an interview Webkinz Insider had with the Webkinz Creative Director back in November 2007, the Creative Director said "retired is retired". We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: Retired Lil Kinz Unicorn Now Available at Value Price

Cool! A new feature to Ganz!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I love the unicorn! I wonder what the value price is....??
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It will be anywhere from 5 to 7 dollars, I am thinking.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Ooh, I think I'll get one!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Awesome! I'll have to pick one up.

Dixiecup- That's what I was thinking
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I see lil unicorns in the stores all the time...same with gorillas..
thought those were retired also??
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I hope that the alue of the Unicorn PSI does not go down, I already have the unicorn.
webkinz005 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

whoa! cool! i love that they are making value priced stuff! webkinz is expensive! and i have wanted a unicorn for a while! yay!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Hehe, that's great. May get it. I'm more excited because of the lil kinz googles in the box. My friend wanted one for her birthday this, and her birthday is in august. I could never seem to find many of them, never see it. Now, it's just my lucky day!

What the? I'm confused with this maitenance. Sorry if non topic. Fia posted, it went berserk, i come back, Fia isn't there i refresh, posts aren't there...whats with this maitenance?

I probably will get the horse. I really want a cyldsdale
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
booming beans, isabelle123 was here!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: