Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 02:35 AM   #51
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in Webkinz World

I'm a bit confused. Does every theme get released in halves? I ask because the cafe theme didn't release the sofas or poster (others mentioned that on this thread) and Christmas never released a second half this year (this was only my second Christmas on WW) ... so I don't know if it's always been this way or just recently.

Also, is this new this selling some of the store's themes at the estore, or has it happened before? I can't afford to do that - and my friend won't let her kids get anything from eStore either (just for examples) - and as it is it seems we spend alot of money on the pets and accessories, I am wondering if more and more we will have to spend $ at eStore just to have things in our rooms?

I came on to find out where the floating chair was of this theme, read all the posts and am trying to figure out if I gathered it all correctly. I am bummed that a theme was released and not all the items are available without spending cash on it. Which is how I am understanding from all the posts.

I've only been on WW a year (+ a few months) and I'm beginning to think I missed out on the good years. Oh well.

Oops, I've been on for a little more than a year & a half on Webkinz ... sorry. Time flies by.

I should've done the math before I posted, is there a way to edit a mistake and I am not seeing it?

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 02-19-2010 at 02:35 AM..
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 02:44 AM   #52
chenoa890
Webkinz :)
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

yay...a "playset"I was hping for more furniture and a bed...I wouldn't be so disappointed if the bed from the other space theme looked okay...
chenoa890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #53

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

This made my day! I love the cosmos, so it's safe to say this will be the theme for my next room.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #54
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in WW

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
I love that window and fridge-
Where is the rest of the Cafe theme? in the estore
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Cafe theme too. Two of the newer items are from the e-Store. I already have one of them. There IS a possibility that the rest of that theme will be e-Store.
Also, there is a galaxy item in the galaxy collection theme preview that has never been seen in the W-Shop nor the e-Store.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #55
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in WW

Whew! I finally looked back far enough to find this. I knew it was here. Has anyone noticed that the new "Theme Preview" in the W Shop no longer shows this box-looking things in the corner that we were all hoping was a bed? I am so disappointed as I loved this Galaxy theme and wanted them to complete it. I guess it is another "tease" by Ganz with no follow through.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No bed I guess we will have to use the Trading Card bed in there. But that means that this thing will be an eStore item
ARRRGH...can't turn the fridge around!!
Click the image to open in full size.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #56
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

It's probably going to be for sale in the e-store or it might be a rare item, I noticed too there was an item missing from the theme.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #57
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Wow what nice furniture! Thanks for informing us, COWS.
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #58
Unregistered

Default I add this forum my google reader

Excellent news it is actually. My friend has been looking for this info.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: