Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in WW

Just great! I missed the Collossal Movie Screen last week, and because of this now I can't get it again for my normal US account. Thanks a lot Ganz.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 AM   #12
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No bed I guess we will have to use the Trading Card bed in there. But that means that this thing will be an eStore item
ARRRGH...can't turn the fridge around!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Good catch, I was just about to screen print too an point out that it isn't at the wshop. Why oh why? I read the threads yesterday and people are NOT happy.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #13

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

This issue might have been covered before but I am not sure. Has anyone ever notice that because the big screen uses so much space you will not be able to attach another room to that wall? If you do than you will not be able to put the screen on it because of the door way. Just something to think about before you decide where to place this your room.

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
This issue might have been covered before but I am not sure. Has anyone ever notice that because the big screen uses so much space you will not be able to attach another room to that wall? If you do than you will not be able to put the screen on it because of the door way. Just something to think about before you decide where to place this your room.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #14
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

No bed I guess we will have to use the Trading Card bed in there. But that means that this thing will be an eStore item
maybe thats the bed! it's a stasis pod! ha ha
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
That is the same issue that I had with the Colossal Movie Screen too.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 AM   #16

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

YAY! I was hoping it would come soon!!! I love this new theme!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #17

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

I noticed the same thing Dixiecup! Is that a bed? I hope it's a bed. If so then where can I get it?? Is it a deluxe only item??? I think Ganz should make a bed for every theme so we have options. Thanks WI for all the latest info!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #18
Lil Kinz
cjhaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in Webkinz World

Well I guess I'm not going to make a room with this theme because the "big screen" is what I liked best about it. I was just waiting for it all to come in and buy it all , well now I'm buying none. Verrry disappointed
cjhaf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Rest of Galaxy Theme Added in Webkinz World

That's great! But Ganz hadn't put out the rest of the Cafe theme..so did Ganz forget about this one? I'm working on a cafe room.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #20

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
Just great! I missed the Collossal Movie Screen last week, and because of this now I can't get it again for my normal US account. Thanks a lot Ganz.
I hope they will have the Collossal Movie Screen for you again this week, I understand how you feel! I missed the clown wig twice, still don't have it. I finally got the collosal last week, what a big chunk of KC...I was a little disappointed that when you turn it on you don't hear any sound from the movie it plays, for all that KC it should make sound too!!!

I love the space windows and movie screen the best from this new space theme! I will try to finish the room today.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: