Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

fuge101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

Shouldnt the deluxe membership last a year
fuge101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #32
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I don't have the hourly events for the Deluxe membership either. They took it away even though they took my money for signing up!

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet. There is an update to the Deluxe Membership fiasco on the eStore site! I have pasted it below.

Home»</SPAN> Webkinz » Deluxe Renewals Update »
Deluxe Renewals Update

Issue with Deluxe Renewals Update
Recently an issue was discovered that was causing the accounts of members who had renewed their one-month Deluxe membership prior to their expiry date to expire despite the renewal.
We want to inform all of our members that we have located the issue and we are currently working on a fix. We expect this fix to take 2-3 days. This fix is of the highest priority. We have a record of all accounts that have been affected by this issue, and will be turning Deluxe membership back on for these members as soon as the fix has been completed. In the meantime we have turned off Deluxe expiry to prevent further issues.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Last edited by yazkitty; 05-04-2009 at 07:53 PM..
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:42 AM   #33
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by OMgirl
I have three accounts and bought 1 Family account for all 3 and then I bought 1 month individual accounts for 2 of them (wanted a gold hat for each of them). The accounts I bought for the one month membership expired and they took away the deluxe activities even though they were listed on my 1 year family membership.

I hope they resolve this issue because I really don't want to spend any more money on memberships. I spend enough money in the estore - Just this week alone I bought 4 Griffins, 4 Emerald Labs and all the figures (3 sets). I buy one for my niece - and same thing I bought her a 1 month membership and then I bought another family membership and added her on that. I'm sure I am going to get a phone call in the morning as to what happened to her deluxe membership. I kept telling her all weekend that the box should be there on Monday and that it was just a glitch. I'm tired of telling her it is just a glitch.

I love WW and I love . Thanks for being here!!!
I bought a family membership and we each received the hat without purchasing individual accounts. Ganz should try to be more clear when releasing new programs. Sorry you had to do that and now are having these problems! They will solve it--just takes time
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #34

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

Well I am one of those unfortunate people that can not participate in any of the deluxe events I notice this on Monday and wrote to them. At least I know what happened. But what about all the free yummy food my webkinz are not having or the extra kinzs cash.

This really should not have happened. And I was not happy about having to put more cash out than 5.00 a month. But bit the bullet and I am not getting my money's worth at the moment. I know cliches happen but this really was avoidable.
Littlebelle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #35

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I signed up on April 5, and thinking that I would get my points and gift today, well guess what, I didn't. I sent a message to them and got a reply back that they would forward it to tech support.
ladycop67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #36
faeshaylee

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

I signed up on April 5, and I didn't received mine either, who did you send the message to?
faeshaylee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
oh crud, this stinks 100%

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: