Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:46 AM   #21
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

Wow` i am sorry to all who payed googles of money for that ,that really stinks
i want the delux membership but now i am so re-thinking that!

_____________________________-

If you quote me or caome to my profile i will
give Daphne a treat she likes cupcakes!

:bdog: Daphne
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #22
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

I think like some people have said our gifts will show up on the anniversary date of our second April gift box. My kids and I are patiently waiting until about the 9th before we get upset about not getting our new racing jacket.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
kittenxpaws

kittenxpaws is an unknown quantity at this point

I called the help desk regarding this problem with my accounts, and i got this guy pm the phone and after much explaining (cause he had no idea what i was talking about) i finally got him to understand my problem and (of course) he is sending it over to the tech desk. He said that he or someone else would call me back later. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, my webkinz miss being deluxe members
kittenxpaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #24
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Just checked. I got my estore bucks ) Which can make sense because the extra Deluxe gift box some of us received in April didn't have anything to do with the estore. Still looking forward to the end of the week and our new Deluxe box.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I spoke with customer service this morning about the missing May deluxe gift boxes...right now, they are making a list of everyone's user name who calls in...they are working on the problem and should be fixed soon
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #26

lovemypet is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

I should have listened. Today my account is now "normal" . i do have my points in the estore. which i am happy about but i hope that they fix it soon. (
lovemypet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #27
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

GANZ better get their act together soon. Nothing they ever roll out works the first time- we find all the problems at our own expenses. Webkinz world is really losing its appeal because of this.

They have no problem taking our money though.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #28

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Continuing from what I said yesterday, my parents called today. The lady went on my account and said the deluxe membership was there, I guess she was saying the order went through, but she said it wasn't showing up. She told my mom she'd call back later, but we she hasn't called yet.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #29
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I called customer service today because my deluxe membership suddenly disappeared after renewing it on Saturday. The rep told me that there are a number of accounts with the same problem. Is that supposed to be reassuring? She stated that the techs were looking into it but that it would probably take at least a few days to fix and that she would call me back at that time. She said that if I do not receive a call by the end of the week to try calling back. Is Ganz going to compensate us for every day that we are without a service we paid for? I think not. I mean, I realize that it is only equal to about $0.87 a week but it is the principle of it!
NightB4Xmas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #30
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Oh, crud. you peeps should get a 1 year membership instead. =)
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
oh crud, this stinks 100%

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: