Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

A new front page story has been added:

Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

Click the image to open in full size.

If you signed up for a one month Deluxe Membership and received a notice that your membership is about to expire, you may want to wait a day or two before you process a renewal. We are receiving widespread reports from members who, after being prompted by an e-mail to renew their accounts, have done so, only to have their memberships expire the very next day. It appears that the original expiration date is overriding the renewal, and removing the Deluxe features from the accounts. Thank you to WI member willkinskins for this picture from his account. He received this letter via KinzPost after paying to renew his membership.

Anyone who has questions or concerns about their Webkinz Deluxe Membership can contact Ganz at 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469), Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.

Or, you can visit the Ganz eStore section of our forum to "compare notes" with other members.

UPDATE (Monday): The following notice has been posted by Ganz on their Webkinz Newz site:
Recently an issue was discovered that was causing the accounts of members who had renewed their one-month Deluxe membership prior to their expiry date to expire despite the renewal.
We want to inform all of our members that we have located the issue and we are currently working on a fix. We expect this fix to take 2-3 days. This fix is of the highest priority. We have a record of all accounts that have been affected by this issue, and will be turning Deluxe membership back on for these members as soon as the fix has been completed. In the meantime we have turned off Deluxe expiry to prevent further issues.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

UPDATE (Tuesday): Thank you to willkinskins and many other members for letting us know that the Deluxe features have been returned to their accounts. Ganz appears to be hard at work on this problem. Hopefully everyone will have their Deluxe account issues fully resolved soon.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Renewal Glitch Reported With eStore Deluxe Memberships

Aw man, that stinks. I would hate that
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Man, that would make me mad. Thanx for posting it!
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #4

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

thanks for this post, it's good to know I feel bad for those who paid for nothing, or for something they are not getting.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I was considering getting a membership tomorrow.
Think I will wait a day or two.
Thanks FIA for the alert, also willkinskins.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

UUGGH! That must be SOOOOO annoying!!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

That is even more annoying than not getting my May deluxe box! It's even worse than today when I had 10 wish tokens in the wish factory, added another & it said I had a total of one! I didn't get any item, either, but I went back later & I had credit for 11, thank goodness! Hope everything works out for willkinskins, too!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope they fix that!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

I hope they fix it, that is so unfair for those affected
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I'm so frustrated! They took my $15 yesterday but I have nothing to show for it. These kinks should have been ironed out before releasing. I at least feel better that I am not alone in this issue!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
oh crud, this stinks 100%

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: