Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Reminder -- Soccer Challenge Daily Event Ends Today!

So bummed! I actually liked this game a lot. Wish it would stay as a daily.
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #32
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

has anyone won the golden net from playing? and does it go indoors or outdoors?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #33
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

AW! I will miss this game. I played everyday! esp will miss that fiesty cute lil Kangaroo! I was able to win every jersey and the soccer ball. I enjoyed winning prizes daily from a game like this.. got me hooked!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #34
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
has anyone won the golden net from playing? and does it go indoors or outdoors?
I've won 9 of the golden net, and it goes indoors and outdoors. It takes up 3 x 1 spaces and it's gorgeous!
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #35
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Sad! I never got that golden soccer ball! Oh well, congrats Spain! Oh and Netherland, don't worry, second place is not bad at all!
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #36
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I won't miss the game but will miss the chance at the prizes. I think I'm only missing the orange jersey and the net.
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #37
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Was it just me or did that game actually seem easier today? I play on nine accounts and won prizes on 7 of them and cash on one and got zilch on one - but still way better than normal. I actually scored 5 goals on 2 of the accounts. Anyhow just curious if she decided to give everyone a break on the last day or if I just now really truly got the hang of it, lol....
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #38

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

This game was not for my boys way to hard. Congrats to the people who won a prize.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #39

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Wow! Hate to see this one go. It was very difficult, but I finally seemed to either be getting lucky or figuring it out. Got several jerseys, the shorts and the shoes. Would have loved to get 1 or 2 of the nets. Hopefully Ganz will bring it back more often than not.

Congrats to Spain, Netherlands, and Germany on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the World Cup! Had some really great plays by some great players.
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #40
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Angry Re: Reminder -- Soccer Challenge Daily Event Ends Today!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AND I ONLY GOT 1 PRIZE FROM IT AND IT WAS A GOLD BALL
dogfins is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: