Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 08:48 AM   #11
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Default Re: REMINDER: Halloween Theme Only Available Until Oct. 28th

Will the furniture actually be available for purchase tomorrow, the 28th, or is it gone when WW shuts down tonight?
CharmCity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 08:50 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, it is available until the 28th, I am sure they mean inclusive, but I guess there is more than one way to interpret it. They say that you have until the 28th, so I am ASSUMING they mean on the 29th it will no longer be in the W-shop.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #13
zapper7
Gifted

zapper4 is just really nicezapper4 is just really nice

That is why me and my brother are buying everything today!
zapper4 is offline Male
Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #14
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Thanks a lot.
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #15
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
... Unlike in previous years, the Halloween theme is scheduled to be removed from the wShop on October 28th, before the arrival of Halloween.....
Okay, maybe I'm splitting hairs here but I have a real concern. I've been waiting until the last minute to buy things because I wanted as many coupons as I can gather. I guess I have the last one and can go shopping. But I am bothered about the statement that Justin used that was used by .

It says that the theme will be removed "on" October 28th. It doesn't say that it will be there all day on the 28th. I read this to mean that I'd better do my shopping before maintenance takes place on the 28th or I could be later that day because everything had been removed.

Does anyone else read 's statement of intent the same as I do? Can anyone share what has been their previous practice? Thanks for any help in understanding this.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Arte!!

Aztec FloorsAztec FloorsAztec FloorsAztec Floors

---------- beekay added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Ooops! I asked my question before I read to the end of the thread. My apologies to the group!

And I think I will be buying whatever pieces I want later today.

Last edited by beekay; 10-27-2008 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #16
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Thanks so much for all the great costume suggestions! I am still holding out hope we may get one in our Halloween bags, but if not, you all have had some great suggestions. I also really appreciate that the fact that the Wshop will not be selling Halloween items after the 28th! I was trying to build money this week and was going to buy as much Halloween stuff as I could on Friday! I would have cried if I would have logged on Wed and there was no more opportunity to buy them.
Thanks so much everyone!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #18
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I was wondering if this is the last day, since it says they will be gone tomorrow...
Old 10-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

love webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have that theme!
love webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 02:13 PM   #20
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

thanks for the reminder Justin . i am going to have to go get more items (i have just about 3 rooms worth of stuff) i was waiting to see if they were going to add more halloween items but it looks like they wont :/ i was looking forward to dressing my pets up in cute costumes. ohh well maybe next year. thanks again
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: