Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #51
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Reminder: Don't Miss Our Pegasus Contest on Thursday, October 1st!

View Post Originally Posted by jennalyn31
So what time is that central time please? Also i am confused do we need to log in at 6 or 630 for the contest? Thanks
They will take a count of who is logged on at 6:30 kinztime (EST). I believe that is 5:30 CST (central standard time).

Please log on a little beforehand, because if you wait to log on right at 6:30 (5:30 your time), you might not be counted. You can log on up to 30 minutes before the contest...but stay on...don't leave.

Eastern Standard Time: Log on between 6:00 and 6:30 pm
Central STandard Time: Log on between 5:00 and 5:30 pm
Mountain Standard Time: Log on between 4:00 and 4:30 pm
Pacific Standard Time: Log on between 3:00 and 3:30 pm.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Linnae; 10-01-2009 at 11:43 AM..
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #52
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I will be here!

Thank you Justin and Robert @ Ameriwade for a chance to win these wonderful webbies!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #53
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I'm so excited!!!!!!! Thanks Robert and WI for this great contest! I hope I win the pegasus!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #54
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I am glad I woke up now, I would've slept right through it!!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #55
Webkinz :)

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

could someone please post the time for u.k members, thanks

and i know its a bit early but good luck everyone, and congrats to whoever wins
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
sfittro is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a FABulous contest! I am rooting for my daughter to win .... but good luck to everyone!
sfittro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #57
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pink&purplegirl
could someone please post the time for u.k members, thanks

and i know its a bit early but good luck everyone, and congrats to whoever wins
I don't know your time zones there, but if you have a European Webkinz account, it will be between 11-11:30 pm European Kinztime.

Wow! You will be up very late! For me it's while I'm still at work (3-3:30pm)
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #58

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I'm not going to be able to be here....bummer. ):
But good luck guys!
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #59

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

THANK YOU TO ALL MODS AND ADMINS! THANK YOU AMERIWADE!
I am so excited!
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #60

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
I don't know your time zones there, but if you have a European Webkinz account, it will be between 11-11:30 pm European Kinztime.

Wow! You will be up very late! For me it's while I'm still at work (3-3:30pm)

yeah i will be, but i really want to find out who wins and send them a congrats vm, i know i won't win, but i will be happy for whoever does win

oh yeah a a huge thank you to ameriwade, THANK YOU!!!!! and to the mods and admins for making this happen

Last edited by pink&purplegirl; 10-01-2009 at 02:47 PM..
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: