Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Reintroducing Sophia Souffle, the Webkinz World Chef

A new front page story has been added:

Reintroducing Sophia Souffle, the Webkinz World Chef

Click the image to open in full size.Last week we brought you the newz that Ganz had added five new recipez to Webkinz World: Petallastar Pop, Murkiibuns, Falleafals, Aminkle Grog, and Pokeydokees. Over the weekend Ganz let us know that two of the new recipez are made on the blender and three are made on the sandwich maker, meaning that none are made on the stove! However, it's not the details of the recipez that have been catching our members' attentions.

Pictured in the announcement are Chef Jeffrey Gazpacho, who needs no introduction, and Chef Sophie Souffle, a lesser known Webkinz character. Chef Souffle was introduced to Webkinz World in the W Tales story "The Recipe For Success" in April 2008. She started out as Chef Gazpacho's rival, but now the two are friends who work together.

For more information on Sophia Souffle, and the rest of the Webkinz World characters, please visit the Characters Page of the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Reintroducing Sophia Souffle, the Webkinz World Chef

I love her! I am a little confused to the recipes though. There are 5 new ones. Of the 5, 2 are made in the blender and 2 in the sandwich maker and 0 on the stove. I might have been out of school for too long but doesn't 2+2+0 still =4 not 5?? Or is that a typo and should be "one on the stove" not "none on the stove"

Last edited by blessedx5; 11-15-2010 at 02:49 PM..
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

bunnybaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Reintroducing Sophia Souffle, the Webkinz World Chef

she looks ike a cool one! what pet is she?
bunnybaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:48 PM   #4

Apple Pie has a spectacular aura about

That's so cool! I didn't notice that until this was posted. I should really read those stories. xD
Apple Pie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great chef added to the WW team!

Maybe she was on sabbatical

Thank you for the update FIA!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I love her! I am a little confused to the recipes though. There are 5 new ones. Of the 5, 2 are made in the blender and 2 in the sandwich maker and 0 on the stove. I might have been out of school for too long but doesn't 2+2+0 still =4 not 5?? Or is that a typo and should be "one on the stove" not "none on the stove"
The typo is that it should say "three are made on the sandwich maker."
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
The typo is that it should say "three are made on the sandwich maker."
Ahh Thank you! I do love it when Ganz at least gives us a little info so people are not wasting time trying on the wrong appliances.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Welcome back Sophia! lol.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

maybe they will start a cafe' somewhere.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #10

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by bunnybaby
she looks ike a cool one! what pet is she?
I think she's a schnauzer.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: