Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 11:49 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Redesigned W-Shop to be unveiled on February 19th

A new front page story has been added:

Redesigned W-Shop to be unveiled on February 19th

Click the image to open in full size.Nuts and Bolts teased us back in December about a BIG secret project they were working on and it has finally been revealed. This pair of “Construction” beavers have been very busy redesigning the W-Shop! Upon reveal, February 19th, 2014, the W-Shop will feature all of the Main Categories along the left hand side with subsections listed across the top. With the new subsection listings, ie: “Pedestals”, “Plants”, “Clocks”, “Windows” Bolt assures us that finding items will be much easier. There will also be a section in the W-Shop for adopting pets and you will be able to shop for eStore items!

Click the image to open in full size.To celebrate this W-Shop unveiling, Fluffington, the St. Bernard and the richest Webkinz in Kinzville has decided to reward everyone with 2000 free eStore points. When you log in between February 19th and April 1st, 2014, 2000 eStore points will automatically be added to your account!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Also on February 19th, 2014 Ganz will be retiring the Cafe Room Theme and the Sports Room Theme to deluxe only so if you are missing pieces of these themes you had better get shopping!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Redesigned W-Shop to be unveiled on February 19th

I knew it'd be a new W-Shop. 2000 estore points won't really buy you much, but that's still cool.
girlzluv2play is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:55 PM   #3
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

Yay! I'm so excited about the new W-shop AND the FREE points!

However, I really hope they don't mix e-store and normal W-shop items together. That would be quite annoying.
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #4
I ❤ Keldeo :D

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

I like the new w-shop, but I don't like the estore and w-shop items mixed together. It would be quite annoying. Atleast it's more organized..
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #5

jemkinz is a WI addict!
jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Sure hope we can figure it all out!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great information.I am really happy about those free points
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

Thanks for the information! I am very excited about the free eStore points; I've marked down Feb. 19 on my calendar and I already know what I'm going to buy!

However, I am very angry about Ganz taking away two more themes. All the good themes that actually look nice in the room are being taken away. And I really hate how Ganz keeps throwing around the word "retired." The items are being taken away and restricted to only Deluxe, not being "retired." It's actually kind of insulting to the regular members. Finally, I really hope Ganz doesn't mix together the W-shop and eStore items.
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #8

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

I am so excited for the new changes!! And of course, the FREE 2,000 eStore points!! Yay
True2MyWord1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM   #9

-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth
-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth

Does this mean that we'll be able to buy pets with kinzcash at the new w shop?
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #10
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I knew it'd be a new W-Shop. 2000 estore points won't really buy you much, but that's still cool.
When it's all said and done, free is still FREE And it's nice that people who never get to shop eStore will have the opportunity to get a small estore item. If you save and wait until Deal of the Day, you can stretch that 2000 points to 4 items

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
Thanks for the information! I am very excited about the free eStore points; I've marked down Feb. 19 on my calendar and I already know what I'm going to buy!

However, I am very angry about Ganz taking away two more themes. All the good themes that actually look nice in the room are being taken away. And I really hate how Ganz keeps throwing around the word "retired." The items are being taken away and restricted to only Deluxe, not being "retired." It's actually kind of insulting to the regular members. Finally, I really hope Ganz doesn't mix together the W-shop and eStore items.
BookWorm, they aren't gone They have just been retired to Deluxe and to be honest, they have been around one of the longest running themes in the store. You are a Gift Guru, what you don't have you will be able to access readily
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: