Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

i noticed that too! honestly my first thought was oh a mistake (you know ganz) but when you said it could maybe possibly be a future exclusive item well that got me thinking. . . . but that was my first thought . . . but it very well could be something else. . . . not sure lol and of course my babbaing doesn't help much lol

View Post Originally Posted by lilbee43
I don't think that ganz or webkinz would make this BIG of a mistake, it's impossible for them to miss it. Besides, if it WAS a mistake they would hav fixed it by now.
that's true but it had to be a mistake no matter what. right? or maybe they wanted us to get a "sneak peek" of it then get us thinking. . . . .

sigh. . . ..i can't stop thinking about it!!!!! UGH!!!!!!

Last edited by susand610; 07-02-2009 at 09:22 AM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #72
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

I think they are going to have it - a coming soon
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #73
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

Hey, I noticed this too! I think it is a new exclusive that probably won't arrive in WW for some time. I thought it was odd that Ganz would clearly show us this new item, however, I may be wrong. This could be just a glitch that messed up the color of the wagon, but, who knows? Unless you work with Ganz, you can't know for certain.

Please don't give out account information on WebkinzInsider.Com

Justin

Last edited by Justin; 07-02-2009 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: removed account reference
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #74
cheekblusher

cheekblusher is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw that too and i wondered if it could be coming out or if it was just a mistake
cheekblusher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #75

cookie42 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought they already had a red wagon
cookie42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #76
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

WOAH That's.... i guess... i never liked the blue wagon anyway so.. i'm not really worried 'bout it WHY WON'T GANZ MAKE A WEBKINZ COYOTE?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #77

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I think it was probably a mistake. A pretty big mistake. LOL:gwolf:
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #78

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

I do not see why the picture would be wrong, so I am gonna say that they just made a typo.

If you agree with me, let me know by leaving the words "THEY MADE A TYPO" in your future comment.
Thanks, and remember, GO GREEN and HAMSTERS RAWK..........
From HampsterGiggles

HampsterGiggles Pet of the Post - Cheeky Monkey.

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
I think it was probably a mistake. A pretty big mistake. LOL:gwolf:

Last edited by HampsterGiggles; 07-02-2009 at 07:01 PM..
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #79
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It might be a mistake. IDK, though...
ksoccer28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #80
Lil Kinz

ffaith619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not sure what to think about the red wagon! However, I do wonder if Ganz will retire a superbed soon since they have added a few without retiring any. Whenever, they release new exclusives they seem to retire some to make room for the new one. Which bed will they retire next?
ffaith619 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•, hi :), kevinelevin was here!, pounder, red wagon, smiley leaves smiles, weeeeeee, yay wi!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: