Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #41
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

Default Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

Its proble a mistake, but i hope its a exclusive some day!
I have a red wagon still and i can't get rid of it, i've had it forever! And i still use it to pull my neice around or just moveing yard waste.
Webkinz*lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
hites9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

LOL! I didn't even notice that! lol
hites9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #43

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

I would love to see a red wagon come to WW. I had one as a kid and I want my webbies to have one too!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #44
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I believe this was a mistake with the graphics. I would love for a red one to be an exclusive.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #45
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Wow, that would be fantastic if they brought a red wagon as a new exclusive!!!!
I also think it is just a mistake, but we will have to wait and see
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #46
Unregistered

Red face Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

I think that the wagon in the picture is going to either be a new item, or it was a invented item that never came out to the public. It also could have been a old item that used to be out to the public, but not anymore.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #47
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Great eyes! Maybe it's a sneak preview. That would be awsome! Another wagon!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #48
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm not sure, but I think it might be a new exclusive because they could have fixed it, right?

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think that the wagon in the picture is going to either be a new item, or it was a invented item that never came out to the public. It also could have been a old item that used to be out to the public, but not anymore.
true. very true.
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #49
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

hey i saw that this morning!! i was gonna post it but but but but i forgot or was being lazy or something dumb like that....its kind of a big mistake to make if it was a mistake....i would b surprised if it was a new exclusive because the new ones seem to b a lot fancier then they used to be....the wagons pretty plain lookin
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #50
Unregistered

Cool Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

I think that it was not a mistake but rather a sneak peek of an up coming exclusive item.

......I'd also like to add in that it may be a signature item due to it's color being red.....just a thought

It may also just be a new verison of the wagon, and that's why the webkinz creators are removing this well liked exclusive from webkinz world.

i saw that too! i am not sure if it is either of those. i hope it is a preview sometimes webkinz does try to add previews like that thing with the grey arabian we thought it was a pattern mistake and it turned out to be a webkinz!
if anyone will add me my username is 060498!

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-01-2009 at 04:25 PM..

Tags
bethany♥, hi :), kevinelevin was here!, pounder, red wagon, smiley leaves smiles, weeeeeee, yay wi!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: