Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #21
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

a red wagon would be awesome!!! i hope it's a preview
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #22
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kittylover12344
maybe, when they were "testing" all the then new exclusives, it was still red. but then they realized that a lot of exclusives are red, so they made it blue instead. that picutre may be from the time they were testing them out. just a thoery
I would tend to agree with you on this. That makes a lot of sense. Oh, but I would love a red wagon too. lol
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #23
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, I noticed that too. I also wonder if there will be a blue airplane because one of the MyPage layouts shows a pig in a blue airplane and another in a red one.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
dance4U28 is on a distinguished road

It might be a mistake but I would love a Red Wagon
dance4U28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #25

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i think it might be an intential sneak preview so people will get all interested and be waiting for it to be officaly announced..... i would love a red wagon i saw this earlier also but i didn't hang on it i hope they are going to have this as one of the exclusives next
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #26
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

That looks cool!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 AM   #27
bkfurball

Talking Re: Red Wagon Picture Discovered in Webkinz Newspaper!

I love the red wagon! It would be awesome if it could become an exclusive. I would want it!

Bkfurball
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 AM   #28
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I agree with the others who suggested that it might be an earlier graphic of the blue wagon ... and mistakenly posted instead of the blue wagon... but who knows?! .. maybe it will be a new one!

In any case, it seems that just when I get rid of an item because I haven't used it or whatever, ganz retires it ! ... From now on, I intend to keep everything! .. and store them in one of those extra rooms that all of us tend to have and can't delete!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #29

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

A red wagon. Yes we would love one. The blue wagon was one of our first exclusive prizes. I'm sure we can find room in the garage.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #30
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Hmmm, strange. It could possibly be a new item?

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Yeah, I noticed that too. I also wonder if there will be a blue airplane because one of the MyPage layouts shows a pig in a blue airplane and another in a red one.
Probably Ganz' favourite colour is red and blue.

Blue Dragster -> Red Dragster
Red Plane -> Blue Plane ?
Blue Wagon -> Red Wagon ??

Maybe anything blue turns into red or vise versa!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥, hi :), kevinelevin was here!, pounder, red wagon, smiley leaves smiles, weeeeeee, yay wi!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: