Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

MeRules is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

Sounds neat!
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #82
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Wow, I always wanted that to happen!
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #83
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I'm glad they added this! Now I don't have to add up the days in my head.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #84
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It's great that they added the counter....BUT....they took away the tutoring option
How will I ever get through those tough levels of agility and strength ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #85
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just got off the phone with customer service. The tutor option is gone permanently. The classes are now free permanently. The Asian countdown to recess is not working properly and we still need to call every 15 full days of classes in order to get recess. (I should have 2 more days until recess--and it says I have 15 more days). I think this stinks! JMO! I have spent quite a bit of $$$ for academy classes (I want a refund!). I would rather tutor classes which I find boring (lower levels of cooking and all levels of style) or tutor classes which I can't pass on my faster computer (strength levels 8-9 and agility levels 6-9). I would be happy to pay for tutoring. I have to use my old computer which is now 9 yrs old in order to pass level 10 of agility and strength (since there was no tutor option for level 10). Sometimes I just don't have enough time to do the classes and I wish the tutor option was still there.

If you can't pass the higher levels of strength and agility on your fast computer, I would suggest that you put a call in to customer service and let them know (tell them you want to officially put in a complaint). They will not change the programming if they don't know there is a problem. I guess I was complaint #1! LOL! (1-866-webkinz)
Totally agree with you......but I've been complaining about not being able to graduate because of my fast computer for months now. So you might be #2.

They told me to find someone with an old computer so I can pass my final classes.
Umm.....let me see... I am to go to my friend's house every day for the next 50 day (IF I pass them all ) and use her computer to get my diploma. *sigh* Just fix the stupid thing to slow it down so we can ALL pass using modern technology. Is that really too much to ask ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #86
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It's great that they added the counter....BUT....they took away the tutoring option
How will I ever get through those tough levels of agility and strength ??
Oh wow, I didn't even relize that was missing. How am I going to get passed the boring classes at the beginning.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #87
Unregistered

It would be nice if they left the classes free, BUT allowed you the option to pay for tutoring.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #88
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I understand that the success of 3 classes with the same webkinz pet gives me one less day for Recess , but why with my other webkinz pets that pass the three classes, the Recess counter doesn't drops? (sorry for my english!!)
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #89
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just got off the phone with customer service. The tutor option is gone permanently. The classes are now free permanently. The Asian countdown to recess is not working properly and we still need to call every 15 full days of classes in order to get recess. (I should have 2 more days until recess--and it says I have 15 more days). I think this stinks! JMO! I have spent quite a bit of $$$ for academy classes (I want a refund!). I would rather tutor classes which I find boring (lower levels of cooking and all levels of style) or tutor classes which I can't pass on my faster computer (strength levels 8-9 and agility levels 6-9). I would be happy to pay for tutoring. I have to use my old computer which is now 9 yrs old in order to pass level 10 of agility and strength (since there was no tutor option for level 10). Sometimes I just don't have enough time to do the classes and I wish the tutor option was still there.

If you can't pass the higher levels of strength and agility on your fast computer, I would suggest that you put a call in to customer service and let them know (tell them you want to officially put in a complaint). They will not change the programming if they don't know there is a problem. I guess I was complaint #1! LOL! (1-866-webkinz)
I, too, will miss the tutor button, but I kind of like that it is free more t han having the tutor option-there is something to be said for actually completing something yourself...Although I can't pass any of the agilities after level 5...

Why on earth wouldn't they fix the Asian countdown problem???? Don't our Asian friends want to participate like the rest of us? Why would Ganz want us to hunt them down on the telephone....

Thanks for the info, as always, you are such a help!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #90

JustDance is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. It doesn't really get much better than this!
I love the fact that the classes are free. (I've always thought it should be that way, if they were going to be realistic.) I also love the recess countdown counter. I mean, who really kept up with their recesses before? I sure didn't. And as far as the missing Tutor button, that's not something I really used in the first place. It's nicer to actually take the class, instead of just pressing a button. Sometimes it takes me five or six tries, but when I finally pass it, it feels great. And anyways, isn't that the way it is in real life? You have to work to pass your classes whether they're hard or not.
All in all, I have to say that this is one of the best updates they've had in a while.
JustDance is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: