Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #61
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: All Classes are FREE at Kinzville Academy!

! WOE! Cool!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #62
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

That is cool that you can see the days before you can go outside. LOL But, why did they remove the tutor button?! I love that button, I always used it for the difficult classes. It was much easier. Thankfully I already got my wonderful awesome black lab Twilight finished with all her classes. She is the only one I play with all the time. (even though I have 200 webkinz.) So, I want be going to the school anymore. My black lab has already finished. She is the only one that matters really.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #63
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I think the recess counter is a great addition (even though it is not working on my Asian accounts).
It didn't work in my Asian account either!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

bostonjenn is on a distinguished road

I am so excited that we can now see how long until our next recess. I tried to keep track, but could never remember when my next recess was!

I am glad that classes are free, too! I think I might add a few extra pets to my Kinzville Academy list today. :-)

Have a great day everyone,

Bostonjenn
bostonjenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I've been waiting for them to add a counter! Now I don't have to worry about trying to keep track of the days in my cluttered mind. LOL.

And FREE classes! Can't get much better than that!

I do hope the tutor button returns. I'm getting to the higher levels of some classes where the speed of my computer interferes with me passing the classes, and planned on using the tutoring as a backup plan.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #66

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Nice. About time they added a counter. Now I just have to remember to actually go to the Academy. Been a little slack in that department lately.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #67
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Absolutely LOVE this Addition!
But Like With Others...My Asian Account Counter isn't Working also! Doesn't surprise me though...alot of things seem different on the Asian Account!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #68

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Is it true that you have to have the same pet take three classes in one day for it to count toward recess?
That's news to me. Very discouraging news...
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #69

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Great news! I'm happy with the counter and also the idea that the classes are free. My fingers are crossed that they will stay free since I didn't see any special ads that it was just for today. I did play around with more than one pet and though each pet can take 3 (4 if Deluxe) classes a day, you only get one credit toward the recess count.

There did seem to be an error with the class where you jump the hurdles. My first pet was fine since he had played it before. However the new pets couldn't play properly. There was a mix between the tutorial and your game. It was marked as a tutorial, but counted as your real game. The tutorial steps interfered with your ability to jump like normal.

I like that they are trying to make some changes. I hope they will make it so we can sell or trade our weekly "Love your webkinz" prizes. I still couldn't as of Sunday.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #70
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I love this feature. Free classes. Sure, I have to do my own task. But, if i fail. I'll tried again or just go to my favorites.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: