Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #41
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Thanks, Scienter and Fluffy for the responses.
I would love there to be a thread for us to comment on it, even if it's not on the front page.
There is. It's in General Discussion.

--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-newz-660159/
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #42
Clothing Collecter
Webkinz :)

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

yay this really helps!
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #43
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Not sure if it is working right though. I took my three free classes, passed them, but was not credited for them. I needed 7 classes to complete a level and it stayed the same after passing the classes.
My recess days were credited.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #44
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I'm guessing they don't have the tutor option today because classes are free. I doubt they are getting rid of the tutor option permanently.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #45
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Argh nooooooo I need tutoring for level 7 strength!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #46

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Argh nooooooo I need tutoring for level 7 strength!
I need tutoring for level Anything strength. I had to tutor my way through Level One!
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #47
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks so much for telling us the classes are FREE today! YAY! All my pets are going to school today.
Now - if I just could get Recess to load on my PC...
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #48
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

This is great! now i don't have to guess when my next recess is. Thanks for the info!
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got off the phone with customer service. The tutor option is gone permanently. The classes are now free permanently. The Asian countdown to recess is not working properly and we still need to call every 15 full days of classes in order to get recess. (I should have 2 more days until recess--and it says I have 15 more days). I think this stinks! JMO! I have spent quite a bit of $$$ for academy classes (I want a refund!). I would rather tutor classes which I find boring (lower levels of cooking and all levels of style) or tutor classes which I can't pass on my faster computer (strength levels 8-9 and agility levels 6-9). I would be happy to pay for tutoring. I have to use my old computer which is now 9 yrs old in order to pass level 10 of agility and strength (since there was no tutor option for level 10). Sometimes I just don't have enough time to do the classes and I wish the tutor option was still there.

If you can't pass the higher levels of strength and agility on your fast computer, I would suggest that you put a call in to customer service and let them know (tell them you want to officially put in a complaint). They will not change the programming if they don't know there is a problem. I guess I was complaint #1! LOL! (1-866-webkinz)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #50
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I don't think this is just for today. I just read through the book on Ms. Cowline's desk, and it doesn't say anything about the cost for classes, or about tutoring. Then I registered a pet who had not yet been to the academy, and in her instructions, she shows the sign-up sheet, and it has the same message on our page today - all classes are free. I watched to see if she said anything about Tuuuuutoring, the way she says it with the extra-long tuuuuu, and she did not mention tutoring or cost at all. I doubt that they would have changed the all that just for one day, so I think that we may have free classes from now on. I think that's great, because even though I have paid a lot over the last year either taking or tutoring classes, I'm happy to be getting them free now! And I hope that whoever reported that weight-lifting was easier is correct, because it will be a lot easier if I don't have to go to the basement and wait for the old computer to warm up every day!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: