Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Hmm, this is a "nice-to-have" feature.

Anyone know what happens when you get the recess button but don't use it for another few days, continuing to do your classes? Does the counter still go down even though you have an outstanding recess to take?
Before this change, you had to take your recess before the counting started for the next recess. I experimented with it, and lost a bunch of days' worth towards recess. It started counting again after I finally took the recess. Now I don't do any more classes until the recess is used up. I told my sister so that she would take recesses right away on the other accounts, too.
Is there a place where I can report that there is a whole new look on the Webkinz News, including amusing videos? I'm not sure where to put it so that one of the mods can put it up on the Home page of Webkinz insider. Be sure to check it out, though. Lots of interesting stuff!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #32
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

too bad I did my KA classes early this morning...it was not free then :no:
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #33
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Before this change, you had to take your recess before the counting started for the next recess. I experimented with it, and lost a bunch of days' worth towards recess. It started counting again after I finally took the recess. Now I don't do any more classes until the recess is used up. I told my sister so that she would take recesses right away on the other accounts, too.
Is there a place where I can report that there is a whole new look on the Webkinz News, including amusing videos? I'm not sure where to put it so that one of the mods can put it up on the Home page of Webkinz insider. Be sure to check it out, though. Los of interesting stuff!
jellytab, just PM a mod with the info, they'll get it to the front page!!

like COWS4YOU or FIA

Last edited by scienter; 10-19-2010 at 12:23 PM..
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #34
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
Is there a place where I can report that there is a whole new look on the Webkinz News, including amusing videos? I'm not sure where to put it so that one of the mods can put it up on the Home page of Webkinz insider. Be sure to check it out, though. Lots of interesting stuff!
We know. Since it doesn't affect game-play in any way, we didn't think it was front-page worthy.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I dont think they changed the easiness of the classes But after a million being spent on classes I am happy to see it is free
On one of our accounts one pet is 18 Agility classes away from completing every class every level it is a deluxe one too so it is 2 classes a day so in 9 days it will truly be a graduate. I like the new counter
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #36

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I didn't know that about recess. I am always excited to get it and use it up right away, but I thought that I had read that if you didn't use it right away the classes you took would still count toward the next recess. Now I will be sure to use it immediately.

I hadn't been to the Newz page yet -- very different! Thanks for telling me.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #37

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

On my NA account, my counter stayed the same with my first pet (I had failed one class), it went down with my second pet (I passed all three classes). Did the counter not go down for those who passed all three classes?

Just a theory....
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #38
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
We know. Since it doesn't affect game-play in any way, we didn't think it was front-page worthy.
Thanks, Scienter and Fluffy for the responses.
I would love there to be a thread for us to comment on it, even if it's not on the front page.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #39
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

What a great feature. I often wonder when mine is coming. This is GREAT!!!

Thanks, Scienter and Fluffy for the responses.
I would love there to be a thread for us to comment on it, even if it's not on the front page.
I don't go to webkinz news that often, but thank you for comenting on it so I would go look. I wonder what this will do to contests and things like that. I might have to spend some time looking at it. thank you.

Last edited by rollingfur; 10-19-2010 at 01:02 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #40
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

AHA- I think I'm seeing this as the 'tradeoff'..

Classes are free... BUT...

NO tutor anymore. So the justification is that you are no longer paying for classes but you HAVE to complete them on your own.

Again, not happy to see this. I put 33 pets through the Academy and it cost me a KC fortune. Now they make it free. Not happy.

Thanks for nothing GANZ.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: