Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

Ssaaawweeeettt! I was just thinking yesterday that I wish they had something like this on here. Thanks!!!
mol2lie2001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #22
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

free day

i hope this will be all days...
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #23
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Im SO GLAD they did this!! WHOHOO!! Only problem with free classes today is that I can't cheaterpants (tutor) my way through agility!

Did anyone else complete three classes and not see the counter go down?

Last edited by dragonbird; 10-19-2010 at 11:22 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #24
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Like the countdown, really dislike losing the Tutor button!
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Im SO GLAD they did this!! WHOHOO!! Only problem with free classes today is that I can't cheaterpants (tutor) my way through agility!

Yes I did and the counter did not move. I logged out/in and it still had not dropped down.

I am getting really tired of having to log in and out of my accounts so many times. I prefer IE, which means I have to log in with FF to open any mail. Now I will have to go on to my old computer to do the classes, bt it is too slow to do the employment jobs. Oh well, nice that the classes are free. Wish they would bring the tutor back though.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #26
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Finally!! I thought that would be a great idea from the get-go!!
Thanks Ganz!!
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #27

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

I have now checked several accounts and the only one that had this issue is my Asian account.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

My counter worked..I only needed one day of classes and I got recess after I took classes today.
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #29
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

yay for free...glad I only have a few of the harder classes to do..but hopefully it will stay free...YAY
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #30
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
Like the countdown, really dislike losing the Tutor button!
This is probably a one-day promotion and the tutor button will return. We'll see tomorrow!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: