Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

I just went to the Academy to take advantage of the free classes...I guess Ms. Cowline needed a break. LOL!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Hmm, this is a "nice-to-have" feature.

Although all 33 of my pets have their Diploma (now working on Cooking and Grooming) making the classes free at this point kind of upsets me. I spent big bucks to put all my pets through and even did a few classes early this morning and had to pay for them, since it was before the update at 8:00am EST (I know this was when GANZ added the new feature because I was booted out and the account reset several times right about then).

This feature would have been nice when they initially added recess to KA.

Anyone know what happens when you get the recess button but don't use it for another few days, continuing to do your classes? Does the counter still go down even though you have an outstanding recess to take?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #13
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

I love the recess counter but. . . . where did the tutor button go? I am horrible at the agility and always tutor my pet. I managed to pass today and did enjoy the free classes but I hope it goes back to normal soon. I just like the counter - big help!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #14
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Awesome!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #15

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Wow wow wow! Thank you Ganz! Counter is great, having free classes is good but I doubt it will last, and - could it be really true? - "quick" classes are made slower, that would be nothing short of FANTASTIC! Finally, away with videos running in the background... Now, if only you'd actually decrease the number of classes - it takes whopping two years to complete the Academy...
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #16
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I do my classes and they don't get my money LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an awesome glitch!

OMG ALL CLASSES ARE FREE!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by prrety11; 10-19-2010 at 10:37 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think that is a great idea, so now we know..thanks for the info.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #18
Verity will become famous soon enough

I hope the Tutor feature comes back - I really struggle with Agility due to 'jerkiness' of flash and occasional glitches when the lesson freezes before it starts, and after logging back in I find I have failed
Verity is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #19

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I love the new counter and free classes, but is anyone else having problems with any of their accounts getting credit? I logged into my new Asian account and saw that it had not been credited with the 2 days of classes it had already done and still needed 15 days to get recess. I then did the three classes and the counter did not change -- it still says I need to do 15 days. I can post pictures to show this but I wanted to know if others are having this happen. My main account worked fine and I haven't checked any other accounts besides my one Asian account.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Great Feature! Thank you, Ganz~ and thank you WI for letting us know. I hadn't been to the academy in weeks due to buying up the new wonderland stuff and now being in the poor house. Discovered I only had 2 days until recess. yay!! My guess is the classes are free today and go back to normal tomorrow. Since it's free, there's no tutor. We'll see. Thanks again, this made my school day!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: