Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #91
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Has anyone done a high level of agility today and passed (levels 7, 8, or 9)? Is it easier to pass today than yesterday? I don't care if the classes are free. I can't handle failure day after day after day! I want the tutor option back or the really hard classes easier to do on my fast computer (which is about 4 yrs old now) so I can pass!
I passed level 9 today on my work computer (slower than the new home computer, but faster than the old home computer). Didn't notice a difference in difficulty from previous days.

Can't say I'm all that impressed with the free classes, as like others above me, I've put thousands of KC in the KA. A refund would be fabulous, but I'm quite sure it's not forthcoming. Don't really have an opinion on the Recess counter, but I know others are happy to have it (I just do class every day it's a nice surprise when it shows up). And I'll join the camp that's very unhappy about the tutor option being gone. Saved me the trouble of booting up the slow computer until I really had to (Levels 9 & 10 strength), plus getting through some of the boring levels was so much easier. Oh well, they're always tinkering with something, guess they had to hit the KA eventually...
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #92
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

WOW - I love the idea of free classes, but 3 of my 4 webbies are sobbing loudly right now. They've been on extended vacation until their oldest brother graduates so that they'd have to complete fewer classes. Now that school is free, they all have to attend daily...Vacation over!!!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #93
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Well, I've done my stuff for today, and at this early hour classes are still free... However, I did mine for yesterday before 9 am, and they were not free... and I still had the option to tutor... so maybe if it's going to change back it will happen later.

I also earned recess on one of my accounts, and it was incredibly glitchy... digging in the sandbox brought up boxes that never opened, and I could dig all of them up using only one shovel... gotta say, this would've been great if I could've gotten prizes.

Also, the wheel appeared, but with nothing on it at all, and I couldn't click spin...

Wacky and Hopscotch malfunctioned, too... but I didn't get pictures, and I couldn't see my KC to see if any was added or not. After seven minutes of please wait following my exiting recess, I still had no lunch bag and didn't stick around any longer to see if it would show up.

Anyway, this is all just to let you all know maybe wait 'til after maintenance to do you KA today. Just thought I'd pass it on.

OK... after logging out and logging back in... there's a new front page article that says the KA is free for everyone from now on.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #94
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Well, I've done my stuff for today, and at this early hour classes are still free... However, I did mine for yesterday before 9 am, and they were not free... and I still had the option to tutor... so maybe if it's going to change back it will happen later.

I also earned recess on one of my accounts, and it was incredibly glitchy... digging in the sandbox brought up boxes that never opened, and I could dig all of them up using only one shovel... gotta say, this would've been great if I could've gotten prizes.

Also, the wheel appeared, but with nothing on it at all, and I couldn't click spin...

Wacky and Hopscotch malfunctioned, too... but I didn't get pictures, and I couldn't see my KC to see if any was added or not. After seven minutes of please wait following my exiting recess, I still had no lunch bag and didn't stick around any longer to see if it would show up.

Anyway, this is all just to let you all know maybe wait 'til after maintenance to do you KA today. Just thought I'd pass it on.

OK... after logging out and logging back in... there's a new front page article that says the KA is free for everyone from now on.

Click the image to open in full size.
Awe that's to bad.
I hate glitches!!
I took like 20 pets to the academy LOL
I want all the prizes available to win after graduation!
It will be tough without tutor button though.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #95

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

i think it is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #96

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Exclamation Re: Recess Counter Added to Kinzville Academy

Counter is nice, taking away the tutor button is not so nice.
Hope they bring that option back.......
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #97

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

This is terrible. I MISS THE TUTOR BUTTON! How will I ever complete the agility and strength classes now? I use the tutor button daily. I'm terrible at those two classes. I would like to have the option to pay for the tutor. Ganz: please give us the option to PAY for a tutor!

I'm doomed without my tutor button. This ruined my day. Love the free part, that's wonderful. Removing the tutor button? I'm stuck at the level I'm at for agility and strength forever now... thanks a lot Ganz.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:55 AM   #98
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Can't say I'm all that impressed with the free classes, as like others above me, I've put thousands of KC in the KA. A refund would be fabulous, but I'm quite sure it's not forthcoming.
I'm with you JuniperBerry. I have 33 pets and have put them all through the Academy. Without counting in the failures and glitches when I paid for a class but it froze up or booted me off, I'd day I spent close to 130000 KC on this. It takes a heck of a lot of playing those cheap Arcade games to make that much.

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Oh well, they're always tinkering with something, guess they had to hit the KA eventually...
It's funny that instead of focusing on the REAL issue why not so many people do the Academy, GANZ just finds another way to attract users into this feature.

but GANZ... the reason not so many users are in the Academy is because
a) IT TAKES TOO BLINKING LONG TO COMPLETE, and
b) HIGHER LEVELS ARE WAY TOO DIFFICULT FOR MOST PLAYERS!!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #99

JustDance is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I'm with you JuniperBerry. I have 33 pets and have put them all through the Academy. Without counting in the failures and glitches when I paid for a class but it froze up or booted me off, I'd day I spent close to 130000 KC on this. It takes a heck of a lot of playing those cheap Arcade games to make that much.

It's funny that instead of focusing on the REAL issue why not so many people do the Academy, GANZ just finds another way to attract users into this feature.

I have to disagree with you on that. I have several pets and the reason why I only took one to the Academy each day was because of the price, and I don't think I'm the only one who did it for that reason.
JustDance is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #100
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry

I totally agree with you. GANZ doesn't understand all the issues! I think the free classes are great for everyone, but either give us back the tutor option (for a price) or make the classes passable on all computers.

View Post Originally Posted by JustDance
I have to disagree with you on that. I have several pets and the reason why I only took one to the Academy each day was because of the price, and I don't think I'm the only one who did it for that reason.

What levels are your pets on and in which classes? Have you even attempted levels 6-9 of agility or level 10 of strength yet? If you have, how often are you able to pass these higher level classes? If you are doing good at levels 6-9 of agility, then can you please do my classes for me!

If you are at lower levels in the academy in agility, then I wish you luck at the higher levels.

I can see why the cost was too high for many players. I am glad you will be able to go back to the academy every day if you wish.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: