Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #61

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I'm trying to do 3 classes apiece with 15 pets to see if it will count as 15 class days... I bet it's going to be 15 calendar days... I can't find where it's keeping track anywhere.
Oh good, I am glad you are trying this. I think you're right it will be 15 calendar days, but it will be good to know.
Thanks!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #62
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am glad to see that you must attempt three classes per day for 15 days. I would hate to have seen that you had to pass all three every day. That would have made it much harder, especially for the younger kids, to get to have recess.

Although admittedly I wish it was less that 15 days - seven would have been nice.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #63
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I don't have the button either?
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

If you dont open your lunch bag u can sell it to the wshop for $500!!! Dont open it!!! =)
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #65

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
If you dont open your lunch bag u can sell it to the wshop for $500!!! Dont open it!!! =)
OMG! Really? Too bad I opened it! $500 KC would have been much better!
luvmy5dogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #66
doglove224

tiff =D will become famous soon enough

15 days of full classes!
auhh =[
tiff =D is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #67
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Oh good, I am glad you are trying this. I think you're right it will be 15 calendar days, but it will be good to know.
Thanks!

I just finished an another recess didn't pop up... Unless one shows up tomorrow... I even did a few extra pets just in case... So it must be 15 calendar days...
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #68
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I just finished an another recess didn't pop up... Unless one shows up tomorrow... I even did a few extra pets just in case... So it must be 15 calendar days...
Thanks for letting us know!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #69
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I don't see the recess bell on my screen; I even cleared my cache. Any other suggestions?
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #70
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Mine won't even let me in to the Kinzville Academy. The screen just goes all blue and stays there forever, until I log out. I'm pretty sure i've got 15 days too.
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: