Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

MommyOf4 is a jewel in the roughMommyOf4 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I recieved a school chair, classroom clock and toy truck form the sandbox. Nothing form wacky or hopscotch. KInzcash from the wheel and white chocolate milk, loose leaf sandwich and goo goo berry pie from lunch sack. Going to see what the kids will get.
MommyOf4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #52
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
All right! We're getting something back for all the kinzcash spent at the Academy! My pets have well-earned their recess!
I found Wacky in the game of hide and seek, so that was 250 kc right off the bat.
I lost at hopscotch, 'cause I can't stop rolling dice at only 50 kc, (no whammy no whammy STOP!)
I won a teacher's desk at the wheel and the only "new" thing I won from the sand pit was an Academy Banner.
Fun!!!
I got one of these too! It is sooo cute!
I love that while we do have to attend the academy for the prizes, we can at least enjoy another activity for free. I love the e-store, but really wish they would add more things like this instead!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #53
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Love this new feature. Now some rewards for classes earlier than finishing all 10 levels. This is great!
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #54
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

I also won a dump truck toy in the buried treasure. Thanks
PinkSlicky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #55
I love my Family

Hearts0714 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

For the wheel I got the kinzville academy binder. In the sandbox I got the kinzville academy plaque, a football, a pair of shoes. 200 kinzcash for hopsotch, and I couldn't find wacky so nothing. Thanks for this awsome new feature.
Hearts0714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #56

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I did quite well with my recess, but the lunch bag food cannot be placed in a fridge.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #57

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

These are the unique items I got from several accounts.
Academy Banner
Academy P.E. Uniform Shoes (I wonder if you can eventually get the entire uniform?)
Unique Food Items
Gummy Erasers
Pepperoni Pizza
Goo Goo Berry Pie
A+ Soda (Isn't that a bad Idea to include since soda is supposed to be so bad for you? Though I like the soda can.)
Goo Goo Berry Juice Box
Mathmatics Soup

Academy Binder
Ms. Cowoline Plush

Last edited by Catchfire; 05-13-2009 at 01:32 PM..
Catchfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #58
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

This is really cool! Cant wait to log on and play.
x3Kiwi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #59
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I enjoyed winning the prizes. I do the academy daily anyway so I'm looking forward to playing at recess again. The hopscotch didn't result in any winnings- I rolled 6 twice in a row. I got 80kc on the merry go round, found wacky and scored a PE uniform shirt and wallpaper in the sandbox. I guess this means I will have to make a school classroom someday! I have not yet opened the lunch sack but the foods on this thread are really cute!
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #60
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm trying to do 3 classes apiece with 15 pets to see if it will count as 15 class days... I bet it's going to be 15 calendar days... I can't find where it's keeping track anywhere.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: