Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #41
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

the sac lunch is not kinapostable, but the food that is inside can be traded and sent thru kinzpost
Flame Boy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #42
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I like recess - a chance to get new stuff that I don't have to pay real money for! I've gotten the T shirt and the shoes from the sanbox, and the the binder and 2 plushies from the wheel. Before we know it, we will all have an abundance of these bright new treasures. Like the fairy t shirts. I'm glad we only have access every 15 days (or is it classes, I can't remember). LOL
bigkid39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #43
Unregistered

Smile Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I was able to sell my lunch sack on 4 accounts for 500 KC
Old 05-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i sold my lunch and got 500 kinz cash. did that happen anywhere else?
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #45

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i sold my lunch and got 500 kinz cash. did that happen anywhere else?
WOW!! You can SELL your lunch for 500 KC!! reminds me of the joke about "someone stealing your lunch money on the playground"......THAT is an EXPENSIVE LUNCH!! (guess it was REALLY 1000 KC since you ONLY get HALF VALUE when you sell something back to the w-shop!!)

Also, I wanted to mention I got what LOOKED like a milk carton in my bag lunch---it is "white chocolate milk" with gummy erasers, and a pepperoni pizza.....(can't screen shot STILL on my lap top), but since I hadn't seen anyone mention what the "multicolored looking things were in the 3rd box" was, or even show a pic of the milk carton, I just thought I would mention them.

Also, one last thing.....I have an account with 6 pets in the academy--ok, they HAD slacked off for a while, but started back up yesterday---THEY WERE allowed to go to recess today---BUT, you only get to go ONCE---not ONCE for EACH pet in the academy---(wish it was the other way around.---that would be REALLY cool if you could.)

And, I am also curious if the "Book" that people have gotten (I did not get it) will be UPDATED in the NEAR FUTURE so you can VIEW your pet's statuses and badges/pins in the academy while in your room---(that too would be REALLY cool--like having the STAR thing and the GEM hunt thing.....).

Thanks!! You all have done a GREAT job (as always!) with keeping everyone informed on here......

fluffrnuttr!
fluffrnuttr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #46
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Well I got a Football and School Clock ( 50 kc each ) and nothing on last dig in Sandbox. 250 from Wacky, I got the super cute Cowoline Plushie ( my DD will love it ) from the Merry Go Round. I pushed my luck too far at hopscotch and lost.

For my lunch sack I got the White Chocolate Milk, Loose Leaf Sandwich and Academy Cookies. Pretty cool!
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #47

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

PS--IF you OPEN your BAG LUNCH and then decide you want to SELL IT....it is only worth like 50 KC, not 500 KC!!....huge difference......(not that I sold mine, just wanted to see if there was a difference....guess it is WORTH MORE while it is a MYSTERY LUNCH item.....kind of like "LET's MAKE a DEAL!!"---lol!)

thanks again!!
fluffrnuttr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #48
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

In the buried treasure I got a soccer ball and classroom wallpaper. I also went to the w shop to see how much it would be if I were to sell the lunch unopened and it said 500 w.
purplemed22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #49

Carnation will become famous soon enough

Oh by the way i just found out that you can sell your lunch bag for 500 kinz cash

what is inside the lunch bag?
Carnation is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #50

jaerynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, Wshop gives you 500kc for the lunch bag, but when opened up the contents only sell for about 45kc The food is cute but money is better! Nice new feature, thanks WW
jaerynn is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: