Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #21
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

i was just looking at your thread, and i wanted to let you know that i sent the food items from the lunch sack via kinzpost to another account successfully.
and i wanted to add that i received a piece of pie in my lunch sack.
shaxpeare is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

elliskinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I was able to get in with no problems. I won $100 on hopscotch, the teacher's desk on the wheel, a shirt in the sandbox and $250 for finding Wacky. I've attached a couple pictures.

wacky.jpg

shirt.jpg
elliskinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:45 AM   #23

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Could someone post a picture of what the recess button looks like? It is not showing on any of the accounts used in this house. I think we are in the "not right now" group, but would like to know for sure.
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #24
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

All right! We're getting something back for all the kinzcash spent at the Academy! My pets have well-earned their recess!
I found Wacky in the game of hide and seek, so that was 250 kc right off the bat.
I lost at hopscotch, 'cause I can't stop rolling dice at only 50 kc, (no whammy no whammy STOP!)
I won a teacher's desk at the wheel and the only "new" thing I won from the sand pit was an Academy Banner.
Fun!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbanner.jpg (44.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpgbannerwall.jpg (52.0 KB, 8 views)
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #25

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
Could someone post a picture of what the recess button looks like? It is not showing on any of the accounts used in this house. I think we are in the "not right now" group, but would like to know for sure.
Here's a picture of what it looks like...

Recess.jpg
Old 05-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #26
chicbling10

Lightbulb Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

The playground is an o.k feature but Ganz could do better. There is a glitch with the sandbox (at least on my account). But it is new so of course it will have glitch or two.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #27

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

that's cool! It did not work for on safari so i had to use Firefox. the hide and go seek game is hard!

The food I got was different on each account. On one account, it was that googles drink thingy with a sandwich and some gummy erasers and on a different account I got a googles drink and a pepperoni pizza and a pie. The food is tradeable.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #28

Thought I would post the foods I received in my lunch sack and the items I won in the sandbox. I have 3 accounts and to my surprise I didn't have any glitchs ::: knocking on wood ::: I was able to find Wacky on all 3 accounts and won $250 on all of them. I also won a teacher's desk, binder and $250 on the merry-go-round.

All and all recess was fun, but it's a bummer you have to visit the academy 15 days before you can do it again.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #29
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

I'm on a MAC and I had to clear my cache before I could get into recess. I had never done a cache clear before!

Here are a few more pictures for those who are curious.

I only won cash on the merry-go-rounds and only w-shop items in the sandboxes but it was still fun! Hopefully I'll win something fun next time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpglunch.jpg (73.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpglunch2.jpg (58.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgshoes.jpg (43.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgempty.jpg (33.7 KB, 2 views)
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #30

rosellajulia is on a distinguished road

I have two pets going to academy and today NO recess button. Is it that only some will get the button? Very sad
rosellajulia is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: