Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I got an Academy P.E. Uniform Shirt, Academy P.E. Uniform Shoes, and a Student Chair in the sandbox, and an Academy School Binder from the wheel. I haven't opened the sack lunch yet--it's too cute.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I also got the academy binder from the wheel. I checked the shop but don't see it for purchase there. Here are some pics, when you place it in your room it doesn't do anything but you can open the flap so that it is "open":
Click the image to open in full size. | Click the image to open in full size.

Also here are some of the items my pets have received for lunch:
Click the image to open in full size.

I think recess is going to be lots and lots of fun! I did lose all KC on hopscotch, kept rolling doubles and never did find wacky but had lots of fun finding prizes in the sandbox! I have been a bit bored with the academy but this fun feature will definitely have me going back!
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:13 AM   #13
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I had no problem getting on the site but can't see the recess button. I want to play!
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I'm on ww too, but no button on any acct (have 4)
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I love all the new foods!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #16
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

I'm not able to access recess either. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that each of the three pets i send to school completed all 3 of their classes just past midnight, *before* the maintenance?

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Here's a question: does 15 full days of classes by any pet mean 15 calendar days? Or, for example, if you have 15 pets taking 3 classes in one day, do you get recess after that day? (Does that make sense? In other words, since i send 3 to school each day, will we get recess after 5 calendar days?)
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #17

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I had to deleted temporary files before I saw the recess button. And you will get recess on all accounts now to try it out -- then the 15 days of class applies.

I found some cute academy shorts and t shirt in the sand box. The binder too. Love the lunch bag! Wish we could put the lunch bag on a table!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:25 AM   #18
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I cleared my cache (well browsing history) and recess showed up! I probably did best in the sand pit, one a KA shirt and KA banner. I don't know what was up with finding Wacky--I had warmer and then the very next spot said freezing while the other side said warm! Pushed too far in hopscotch--just 3 tries. And only got an apple on the wheel. Still a nice incentive for keeping up with the academy (which I do every day anyway).

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
I'm not able to access recess either. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that each of the three pets i send to school completed all 3 of their classes just past midnight, *before* the maintenance?

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Here's a question: does 15 full days of classes by any pet mean 15 calendar days? Or, for example, if you have 15 pets taking 3 classes in one day, do you get recess after that day? (Does that make sense? In other words, since i send 3 to school each day, will we get recess after 5 calendar days?)
The way I read it, it is calendar days.
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:25 AM   #19

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Very cool. I found 3 things int he sandbox. I got a football,a truck and a shirt. Than on the merry go round I got a desk.
riderjumper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Got shorts, new PE shoes, binder, tee, digger, soccer ball, so far in the sandbox....thanks for the update....several more accounts to go and try for new items...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: