Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #121
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I am a deluxe member, and I cannot find the recess button on any of my accounts. It sounds like some people have it, and some don't I hope they make it accessable for all soon! It sounds like fun!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #122
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Okay so i got some shorts in the sandbox.. are they neww? Ive never seen them?????
RachelxXx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #123

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I am a deluxe member, and I cannot find the recess button on any of my accounts. It sounds like some people have it, and some don't I hope they make it accessable for all soon! It sounds like fun!
Hey Bindidog, congrats on the new queen! Glad it all went as expected!

Have you tried clearing your cache? My recess bells did not show up at the academy until I deleted all temporary files.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #124

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

I got on it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty cool!!!!!! At first, I thought the pet would eat the bag, but you have to open the bag in your room!!

MiceLover324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #125
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

I was not able to go to recess either until yesterday. Evan then, I couldn't see the button from my Apple laptop, I had to log in on our home PC. I had tried clearing cookies, etc.... but nothing worked until I quit using my laptop. Yes, it was fun. I got the shorts also, very cute!

I think it should be 15 classes earns one recess. That way you could go once a week which is much more reasonable than twice a month! 15 days times 3 classes is too much. Think the powers of being would listen to us?

Last edited by a1texan; 05-15-2009 at 06:13 AM..
a1texan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #126
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

i love the idea they came out with maybe cuz you can kinda do that on webkinz jr.. well anyways i am pretty good on the sand thing i got the pe shirt and shoes =]
sherispets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #127

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been taking classes at the Kinzville Academy everyday and when I signed in I found a recess bell to ring in the lower left corner. I played hopscotch (but lost) and on the merry-go-round and found Wacky and got $250 Kinz Cash and I dug in the sandbox and got some clothing items, and when I left, I found a lunch bag in my dock! I'm glad Ganz put this in. It's something nice to look forward to. There are so many classes between levels once you are at or past level five that it seems too long before you can earn another pin! This should help in the meantime!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (14.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pngPicture 3.png (89.1 KB, 1 views)
momofjbp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #128
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I noticed when it first started people were selling the lunch bag for $500, but now it tells you that item can't be sold. Once I heard the movie theatre screen was going to be 40000 I decided to sell the bag for the cash, but I was too late.
shell4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #129

GiftedLove is on a distinguished road

From the sandbox activity I got the PE Uniform Shirt. I WAS SOO EXCITED! The play ground is very fun!
GiftedLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #130
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

cool! my webbies would love to take a break!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: