Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #101
Unregistered

Smile Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

COOL! I think 15 days is a little bit too long. It should be a daily activity.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Recess Comes to The Kinzville Academy

I waited all day and still no recess on any of my accounts. I didn't have problems with maintenance, I did have the new wheel of wow show up between do my dailies on my accounts. Still no recess. I tried the clearing of my temporary files still no recess. I'll see what happens tomorrow. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks and GOOD NIGHT!!
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #103
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

when I go to the k academy I can't find where recess is. can someone tell me what it looks like and how do I get there?
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #104
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by rodentyawn
when I go to the k academy I can't find where recess is. can someone tell me what it looks like and how do I get there?

There is a big red round bell in the lower left side of the screen with a little button that says recess. Just click the bell and you will go to recess where you can play the 4 games. The bell is on the kinzville academy screen with Ms. Cowaline.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 AM   #105
Lil Kinz

Rory's Friend is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if you are able to go to recess everyday once you complete 15 full days of class or is it EVERY 15 days you complete a full day of classes?

I went today and loved it! I got a lunch bag with the gummy erasers, soda, and the pepperoni pizza. In the sandbox I found a PE T-shirt and a poster. On the merry-go-round I got a student's desk, but I didn't find Wacky and I decided to push my luck with the hopsctoch and got two 6's. Oh Well, hopefully I can play again tomorrow.
Rory's Friend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:12 AM   #106
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried clearing cache/history and still no recess button. I am NOT a Deluxe Member, do you think that has anything to do with not being able to test out recess like the others? Maybe only Deluxe Members are getting to test it out..... just a thought!
a1texan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #107
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

i had the same thing happen to me on all the accounts i do and mine no recess. Later on i went to the kinzville and it was there in the left hand corner of the screen, Good luck i hope everyone gets to try it cause it is cool.
rchurch14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #108
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Hi, is anyone else having trouble with the recess, we have 5 accounts and none of them have the recess button on it?
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #109

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

It didn't work for me until I cleared the cache. I am not a Deluxe Member, and it worked on all the accounts I monitored.

Good luck--it's fun! I was hoping that since I do the Academy every day I would start today with recess as an option but I guess the 15 straight days started yesterday!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #110

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

I still don't have recess on any of my accounts on my laptop, but last night I went on my kid's computer ( which has Vista) and the button showed up there. I guess it will show up eventually on my computer. I enjoyed the few accounts I got to do and had a wide range of luck. Seems fun so far.
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: