Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #31
Laughs loudly
Webkinz :)
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Rainbow Zebra Virtual Image PSI and PSF Revealed

i want it must get it
snowpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #32
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! I will def. try and get one. Love the plush, and the PSI!!!
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #33
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

very cute
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #34
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

the pet is very rainbow eh
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Rainbow Zebra Virtual Image PSI and PSF Revealed

The PSI looks amazing!
Zebra plushie looks better to me than the virtual.
Probably goinna have to pass on it. I'm limited to 1 webbie a month & I want the Green Earth Puppy.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #36
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

This looks just like Yipes the Fruit Stripe Zebra !!

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #37

dahippo will become famous soon enough

Sweet! Teh rainbow zebra are my favorite April animal
dahippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #38
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

YES! MUST BUY! I was hoping this would be a cute one. Time to start thinking of an equally awesome name! Now to wait for the strawberry cow online image. (I know the one on the front page a while ago but that's not how it looks when it's adopted. )
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #39
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Rainbow Zebra Virtual Image PSI and PSF Revealed

Cute! I might name him Skittles, since I already named my Tye-Dyed Puppy Rainbow! I'll make him be brothers with a zebra! LOL!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #40

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

The plush looked kind of cute, but I think that zebras stripes should be well more straight. It just makes it look more you know natural. I am sorry but the stripes on that online zebra look like they were just splattered on. Still a pretty cute pet though, but i don't think i will be getting this one.

Click the image to open in full size.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: