Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Moonbeam Wolf is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Radiant Rhino coming to stores this March

Ooh. Not so good lookin. I mean...it's not really MY idea of a cute pet. A...rhino....that's...sparkly? Well, lots of other people will love this new pet. BTW, have any of you wondered why Ganz is revealing March pets before the February pets? All I know of is that...Eluvant and the....uh....whatever...love monster thingy that are sorta "February-like".

Ciao - Moonbeam Wolf
Moonbeam Wolf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #22
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbeam Wolf
BTW, have any of you wondered why Ganz is revealing March pets before the February pets? All I know of is that...Eluvant and the....uh....whatever...love monster thingy that are sorta "February-like".
They showed the February pets a few weeks ago, to my knowledge.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #23
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

AWWW, it's soooooo cute!!!!! I just don't know what gender to make it. But I still love it!!!!!! adara111
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #24
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Ooh, It was a Radiant Rhinoooo.
I love that Rhino!
Good Job on this pet Ganz!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #25

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

It's Cute!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #26
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

It's so cute! I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
skullnbows17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #27

Moonbeam Wolf is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 0bserver
They showed the February pets a few weeks ago, to my knowledge.
Uh...really?? Could ya maybe list them? I mean, I know the January pets....buuuuuut....the February pets? Hmm. Guess I just might not be updated on that. Ooooorrrr....I could just be going
lol. Anyways, thanks for your input!
- Moonbeam Wolf
Moonbeam Wolf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #28
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

I love it, it's so sparkly!
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #29
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

Uh...really?? Could ya maybe list them? I mean, I know the January pets....buuuuuut....the February pets? Hmm. Guess I just might not be updated on that. Ooooorrrr....I could just be going
LOL, I've been there...so I relate. I've missed an entire month of Webkinz before. The February pets are the Badger, Tuxedo Cat, Daisy Pig, Dreamy Sheep, and Signature English Spot Bunny. My favorite PSI of the bunch comes from the Badger...a veritable Hobbit House!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...vealed-727702/

Do a search for February in this forum and you can catch all of them. Hope that helps.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #30
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

- Moonbeam Wolf

You could go on webkinz newz.com to see and click coming soon, and you will see them if you go back a few pages of posts. here are the pets;
Dreamy Sheep (Easter)
Signature English Spot Bunny
Badger
Tuxedo Cat
Daisy Pig

Those are all the pets.
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, fuzzy.blue.lights

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: