Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone *UPDATE*

That's sounds cool.. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
How do you win this badge? I've answered 50 questions about bears so far, but I haven't won it yet.
I was in the middle of my 4th (I think?) set of questions when I earned it. I think it may have to do with your timing when you answer the question, since it's called the "Quiz Quickly" badge. When I earned it, I had clicked on the correct answer right after the answers popped up, so that might have been why I got the badge.
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #33
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, now I know that Quizzy talks...! That's kind of cool, actually. He's the only character who is just silent. I don't like the background music and sound effects though... It's kind of bothersome, to be honest. However, the new questions are amazing! I'm so excited to start doing it.

Thank you so much for the information Dixie!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #34
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

it is kinda creepy when he talks but i like it!! has anyone confirmed how to get the badge yet????
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #35

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool;
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #36

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

WHAT! Quizzy TALKS??!! Everyone likes quizzy... I mean LIKED quizzy cuz he talked, dissapointing Ganz, He has a voice for like a baby tv show! I freaked out when i knew he talked, i mean when i heard him! Annoying when they talk cuz they tell you what to do like you didnt know, For example PJ, NEVER shuts up, well anyways, she tells you what yoou can do, WE CAN FIGURE IT OUT PJ! Now I say that to quizzy >:\
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #37

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Hmm I been there but there's no Discovery Zone on mine
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:19 PM   #38

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

I answered tons well over 200 questions and the badge just popped up . Only have four sub cats to go. Them I'll have to go back to finishing off the old ones.
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #39
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I just answered 50 questions about sharks and no badge
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #40
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone, now multilingual!

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Your post made me laugh. (Not at you, of course, just the way you put it, because it's SO TRUE!)

But on the bright side, he doesn't say much, so that's a mercy. The voice sounds a bit like Barney the Big Purple Dinosaur, but without that really annoying falsely-chipper overtone. IMHO, anyway.
At least they gave you an off button to sound. see below for PJ silence.

[QUOTE=WebCats139;20556655]Oh, too bad they didn't add a sound button for PJ! I'd started exiting as soon as she starts talking then re-entering so she does the shorter "Oh, you're back" version, but recently Kinzstyle Outlet goes to 'Please Wait" when I enter instead, so I HAVE to listen to her whole spiel.

Anyway, I'm really glad about the extra languages. I introduced WW to a teenaged friend of mine who is doing pretty well at learning English. But Quizzy's questions are just too much too quickly for her. This will give her a chance to earn some KC for herself at the questions. Thanks for that, Ganz!

I found a Quick way to silence PJ first load your dock, then enter PJ's as soon as you can click on belts then Checkout It confuses PJ into silence .

/QUOTE]
View Post Originally Posted by angelpup13
Nooooo. Quizzy was the only one who wouldn't talk. Why Ganz. Why?!
At least Quizzy's not as annoying as PJ Yak Yak Yak .
I like having some more Questions to answer,I had finished all of the old ones so all the KC I could make in a day was $15 for bonus and calender.
Thanks for the update Dixiecup although I found out this morning from the kinzville paper, I thought OH No not Quizzy, but it could have been worse.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 08-18-2010 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: thanking Dixie
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
applesauce, discovery zone, quizzy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: