Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone *UPDATE*

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member BalletDancer97 for new information about Quizzy's Challenge. With this morning's update, a Quizzy's Discovery Zone was added, with availability in multiple languages! Quizzy's Question Corner that you know and love is still in English only. However, along with this addition we are seeing some new questions, something everyone has been looking forward to. So, Let's 'Earn and Learn!'

Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: Thank you to WI member lava94 for letting us know that a new "Quiz Quickly" badge has been added to the system. You can read more about all of the available MyPage Badges in our WIki Guide.
UPDATE: Thank you to lava94 for letting us know about another Quizzy's Badge. She received the "In the Zone" badge after completing all of the questions in the new zone.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone, now multilingual!

I love this so much! Thanks Dixie. HUGS!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Quizzy's Challenge gets an Update to Discovery Zone, now multilingual!

Perfect this is one of my favorite things to do. Glad to see some new questions.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #4
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I noticed this too, thanks for posting to the members.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #5

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

i am logged into WW and quizzies keeps logging me out and the time skipped 3 times during the time i actually did get to do the daily question. good luck . it's too frustrating for me to play.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Woohoo! I have nearly completed all of the categories at Quizzy's and was going to miss earning the extra kinzcash. Great to see the new discovery zone!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is great news!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #8

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I just clicked on the new quizzys and it kicked me out of WW. I just love it when they add something new and it totally screws everything up and doesn't work. it is so much fun and makes me glad about all of the money that I have spent on webkinz pets.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #9
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

But you know what else?

Brace yourselves...

Now Quizzy TALKS!!! And there's muzak while you're in the Question Corner! Groannnn...

(Not the most flattering screenshot of Quizzy, I'll admit, but you get the idea. )
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #10

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Quizzy talks. This is sure a suprise for me.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
applesauce, discovery zone, quizzy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: