Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Purple Monster for Sale at the Webkinz eStore, March 29th

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Purple Monster for Sale at the Webkinz eStore, March 29th

Click the image to open in full size.

The eStore Exclusive "Purple Monster" was supposed to be a Seasonal Webkinz, available for Halloween 2008. For some reason, a listing for the Monster was included in the eStore's "Leaving Soon" category. A number of our members were able to purchase and adopt new Monsters today. This certainly appears to be a glitch, and there is no telling how long the Monster will be available for sale, but if you are interesting in picking one up, you can try clicking on this link for the sale page: https://www.webkinzestore.com/productdetails/81/6:15 The Purple Monster is no longer listed for sale.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Purple Monster for Sale at the Webkinz eStore, March 29th

Wow. I'm going to get one!
Icicle20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's interesting!
clublab30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

Wow! I only thought the monster would be at the E-store for halloween!
duckee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #5

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thanks for the heads up, I just got on to buy a few more charms and ran into him by freak accident, then when I came to my buddies here to tell you I found out what I stubbled acrossed and there it was already telling everyone, I wish I would have been the one to tell but I am so glad all of you have found out in time, dummy me bought 10 thinking I was buying one and then when I went to check out I had my son finish so I still didn't know of all the money I spent until he made the comment MOM why did you buy so much?!!! Dad's going to kill you, well after c.y.a. I looked up my account and realized what I did, but I am not sad, he has always been my favorite, maybe I will donate one to WI/Amertrade for a contest or something, oh well, congrats on everyone else and there cool unexepected pet.
Birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I found it in the animated items section not the leaving soon- in case anyone else does not have it in leaving soon section
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #7

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

As of 9:54 PST he ( purple monster) is animated items in estore I just got one . HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE
mommyskinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:06 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Thanks for the heads up... not that I need an excuse to head to the Estore, but it will be nice to have this one put back for future use. Now if they would just come out with the option to buy all the pets as virtual I would be a happy camper.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #9
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

although I bought one at Halloween I went ahead and grabbed 4 more for some friends who didn't get to buy one. They will be so excited when I give them the new addition to thier webkinz family.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:42 AM   #10
nanas3k is on a distinguished road

I was going to wait until next Halloween to buy this cutie. I'm not going to take the chance. I just bought him and will adopt him tomorrow. The next time I'm in a foul mood I'm going to put him up so I can sit here and laugh. He's a trip! Thanks for the info!
nanas3k is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: