Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #61
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

View Post Originally Posted by Ladymage27
BUT WHERE DO YOU GET THEM?!?!?! No one will answer me.....
It is in the WShop under new items. It is not in the room theme.

I think Ganz finally did what we ask them. I have not been able to see ANY of the Christmas items since the first thread was started. I deleted my history and EVERYTHING. I think they released it to a handfull to see if it would work. I work up this morning and there it all was, so off to spend I go!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #62
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, ummm....it's not there.
I cleared my cache on my computer and it's still not showing up. I saw one item show up in the curio shop and I was able to get that but that was it.
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #63

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Has anyone else noticed that all the Christmas items have been taken out of the Wshop? Where did they go?
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #64
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I had a huge problem spotting Christmas items myself...I had to install firefox and with that browser I am able to view the new Christmas items...Why? Dunno...but it works..

Side note, if I'd known Dancer would make the front page I would have made him look less Nighmare Before Christmasish!
Oh I don't know! At least no one can see what colour his nose is !

View Post Originally Posted by golferguy
Has anyone else noticed that all the Christmas items have been taken out of the Wshop? Where did they go?
If clearing your cache didn't work, Dragonbird tried using Firefox and was able to see all the Christmas items. That is what I use too and I can see them all! You might want to try that! Good luck!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz was here!, love it so much!, love my purple trees, ooh so pretty!, topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: