Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #11

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It is actually rather cool-it takes up technically one square, however it covers about four? That does present a problem when there are items around it-like my small purple trees-you cannot turn them on when they are "under" the tree, but if you ignore that glitchy problem, this tree OH SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Interesting! I am reading this from work so can't log on to WW and see the tree. I was looking at the pictures and thinking it would be cute to alternate the two as part of a room decoration, but I gather from your comment the new one is much larger. I think I will be getting several of these -- sounds very nice!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Interesting! I am reading this from work so can't log on to WW and see the tree. I was looking at the pictures and thinking it would be cute to alternate the two as part of a room decoration, but I gather from your comment the new one is much larger. I think I will be getting several of these -- sounds very nice!
That's what I was planning on doing-the alternating thing, but it was HUGE-LOVE IT!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Talking Re: Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

that's great news! Now I can finally finish adding on new additions to my christmas rooms!:gwolf:
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #14
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

How exciting, I drained my account with the halloween theme so i added 20 more pets, so now i can drain it again lol. Sweet. I love the Christmas stuff!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

i am sooo low on KC... i have a koala standing by tho... waiting for Dec hopefully that'll boost my cash and got tons of coupons

got a reindeer that needs a room and the koala is goin in the room the reindeer is in now
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Oh my! That tree is very pretty!!! Definitely worth the wait.

Thank you dragonbird and FIA!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #17
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It is actually rather cool-it takes up technically one square, however it covers about four? That does present a problem when there are items around it-like my small purple trees-you cannot turn them on when they are "under" the tree, but if you ignore that glitchy problem, this tree OH SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Awesome design and nice graphic, Dragonbird (I'd never doubt you )! Glad to hear it's fixed; guess I'll be buying few once I get more Kinz Cash (spent it all on the bowling alley yesterday). Very cute!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #18

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

This isn't in my section of Christmas items , is it supposed to be?
If not, where is it?
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
Mustang399

Mustang399 is just really niceMustang399 is just really nice

Congratulations on getting this fixed Ganz! Did anyone know the founder's name is Howard Ganz?
Mustang399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #20
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

It is a beautiful tree, if it was real.... not virtual.
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz was here!, love it so much!, love my purple trees, ooh so pretty!, topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: