Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

A new front page story has been added:

Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

We are pleased to report that the glitch affecting the Purple Christmas Tree has been fixed. Those of you who were locked out of your rooms should now be able to get back into them, and those of you who had been holding these "invisible" trees in your dock are now free to decorate.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dragonbird for creating this amazing graphic showing the difference between this year's "Purple Christmas Tree" (the large tree in the middle) and last year's "Glittering Gem Tree" (the smaller trees).

Click the image to open in full size.
Have fun decorating! And, remember, new themes are typically released in two batches, so more Christmas items are expected sometime next month. And, these items will only be available in the wShop until January 6th, 2010. You never know what's going to come back next year, so make sure you buy want you want before they're gone for the season.

To view pictures of all of the seasonal Christmas/Hanukkah items available in Webkinz World, from this year and previous years, please check out Webkinz Insider's Picture Gallery, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Purple Christmas Tree Glitch Has Been Fixed!

Thanks for the info! I'm glad we can finally see it! I like this tree more than the one from last year.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Awesome, I can go look!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I am glad this glitch has been fixed. It's amazing ganz fixed a glitch
lego is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Im glad the glitch was fixed. I put my tree in my lamb's bedroom and it looks fabulous with pieces from the ballet theme and the spring wall paper.

I too like this one more than last years.
gourmetalex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

As glitches go I would say that was a fast fix.

Thanks as always, for keeping us informed!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Thanks FIA!
I'll be sure to save up and use my Christmas KC for the rest of the theme!!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I didn't know they were both different, I thought it would be last year's tree! It's really cute though, thanks for the information FIA
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It is actually rather cool-it takes up technically one square, however it covers about four? That does present a problem when there are items around it-like my small purple trees-you cannot turn them on when they are "under" the tree, but if you ignore that glitchy problem, this tree OH SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #10

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Thanks for the info !!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz was here!, love it so much!, love my purple trees, ooh so pretty!, topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: