Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

I'm thankful for WI's care for our WW safety I just adopted 2 Small Signatures, now time to put the codes in a safe place
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #62
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree with this post! I get so so annoyed when people come up to me and think they're going to trick me........NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD AND NEVER, EVER MAIL ANYTHING TO ANYBODY IN THE TRADING ROOM! Trust me, they won't mail stuff back!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by SammyS
I've had Ganz employees ask me for my password when calling about a problem with my account! Are they allowed to do that?
Yes, as far as I know. I've had to call Ganz for a couple things and each time, they asked for my password. They solved the problems and my account is fine

Last edited by gvk6295; 10-16-2011 at 10:22 PM..
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #63
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Great advice! Never give out your info!! Thanks so much for the excellent reminder!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #64
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Thank you for this wonderful reminder!!
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #65
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Great Advice! I never give out my password online or to anyone!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #66
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

This is a good reminder to us all but especially for parents, we need to remind our preschoolers and grade-schoolers. They can be talked in to so much at that age!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #67
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Yah I would never do that!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #68
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Yeh good advice. Cause once I gave my password to my best friend. But she didn't do anything. But
after that I changed my password, so I'm good.

Hi! Its me AGAIN. No never mind, don't go to sassywolf's blog, because I'm sick and tired of being under 'Zippy Crab' and my profile says "POPTROPICA LOVER" and stuff, so I might start a new blog called either VanillaWolf, PurdueWolf, or maybe SassyWolf again. So...but yeah that's still GOOD advice about the password stuff.

You know what just ignore everything I say. I give up.

Last edited by Unregistered; 10-17-2011 at 10:01 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #69

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

THANKS for that awesome reminder!!!

wow, i didn't notice that WI is a target - hmm there is really a particular group that is known... hmm i wonder if it is them - but i think it is so stupid why are they doing something like that?

THANKS for protecting us!!! I am so glad that you care! You are really awesome
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #70
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Kippyling
I think that Ganz should also make it a policy then to not ask for the password on the account as well. I had a problem with my account a couple of weeks ago and when I called Ganz, they asked for my password. I gave it to them and immediately changed it, but that did not make me feel comfortable at all. I questioned the person and they told me they had to have it. I really did not believe that, but ended up giving it to them anyway. What do you do????
When I called Ganz for help with the microphone issue, all she asked for was my username, nothing else. But I have called a long long time ago and they asked for my password then. I think they can do stuff without it, but maybe there are some things they have to do that require it? Never had any problems with doing that, but yeah, you never know!

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I visit Webkinz newz and read the forums sometimes.
It is turning into a real mess over there
It is also good to remember NEVER send your stuff to people if they promise to send you something good. Only trade in the trading rooms.
I am surprised that they allow trading forums at all
I am so glad we have a good system & great moderators here
Yay I!
Yeah, I used to try to trade in the forums, but that is a hot mess! I would post a thread, people would jump in and trade with each other, not with me. Then I have seen many people trading items that are not fair trades at all, and a lot of them are adults that know better! The kids seem to like the clothing items, and so I've seen rare/exclusive items trades for nafaria slippers! So crazy, especially since Ganz knows all the problems the trading room on ww used to have!

Last edited by violetj; 10-17-2011 at 12:55 PM..
violetj is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, be safe!!, i have a dream ♥, ifitsounds2good2btru, keep it secret!, stay safe, staywayfromscammers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: